Chapter 57 (This Is My Confession)

This Is My Confession.

It doesn't take much for you to show a man that you have power over him... it doesn't take a pretty face or a good 'sex' position... sometimes all it takes is a good meal and having him believe that you support him in everything that he does, and also that you don't allow nonsense covered in beautiful things to be thrown at your doorstep.

He found them broken and thrown into a corner of shame, detachment, pain, anger and frustration and slowly he began to piece everything back together and in that way, he re-created a beautiful and strong vase.

In the midst of re-creating that vase, he hurt himself... not once or twice but many a thrice, so that within it... he can be able to put dignity, stability, wealth, joy, children, love, nurturing and most importantly... his heart.

"Mawami,".... They is a way that this dark-brown-skinned dimpled man calls Hector's name... it's like he lives by it.

Most especially when he can sense that something is not right with the man he loves and comfortable adores the ground that he walks on.

"You told me to switch off our phones and I did exactly that but tell me what are you hoping to achieve from this... I mean do you think that I didn't notice the Matric Jacket and the fact that I haven't seen it...since," he says trying to sit down.

"Since... 2007" he says as he sits down near him on the corridor or veranda , they can still see their car, despite the fact that their next to the taxis that have their taxi sticker name written on them.

It's now the Dlamini 'KaDikana' Association.

"I brought you here... because the last time I remembered... I came here about 10 years ago and it was the 31st of October... 2007 and I was a young man then , who didn't know anything or rather did not know what awaited him when he stepped into that Dlamini taxi... he did not know that he was paying a one way ticket to hell, because he entered into that taxi and watched the taxi driver smile, whilst looking at him and playing Lucky Dube's songs and how he called him Bhuti Zimele," he says.

You should see Zimele's face, all I know it's not that nostalgia feeling.

"Upon his first entrance into that man's family, he became a mother not to one or two people... but he became a mother to six male people and it wasn't easy but yet he remained and overlooked everything that these 'male' people did for a living, because that's who he was... he turned a blind eye to everything, he turned a blind eye to the taxis and stolen money that have made this man and his family billionaires, he turned a blind eye to the fact that this man and his brothers were all monsters and he turned a blind eye to the cheatings and...to the countless pains that this man made him pass through" he says, letting out a heavy sigh.

This place is truly empty, not even a homeless person in sight... the place is only filled with occupants and those are taxis.

"Ever since I met you, I have always taught myself that maybe the problem or rather the issue, is with how they were raised by their father... who himself was not even an angel... in fact he was a demon... a perfectly designed demon that saw fit, to traumatize his children but then I seat down and said to myself that no man... sometimes evil is not brought from the outside but it's something that is born within a person and it's a choice for the person to either destroy it or grow it... and you have done exactly that, you have grown it... and the clear evidence was when you killed people with no remorse... Harriet... and also the journalist that leaked the twins pregnant story with the pictures that were provided by Lerato... and also it's your older brother beating up his own wife until today," he says.

Guys, Zimele is not taking this lightly anymore... because now it feels like Hector is working on making Zimele angry instead of making him to feel bad... and I don't want that.