Chapter Forty One

**Warning: this is the first and last warning. Sexual content ahead.

-Ethan's POV-

Ariana's drunk. I offered to take her back upstairs but she scoffed, telling me she's here to have fun.

I'm a little drunk myself after playing a few rounds of I Never.

"I've never forgotten to wash my hands after using the bathroom," Tobias says.

All the guys -- and me -- take a drink.

"You're gross," Ariana nudges my shoulder.

"I forgot," I note.

"That's still gross."

"I've never... I've..." Chris stutters.

"Okay, I think we've all had enough drinks to last us a lifetime," Jenna laughs.

"Nooo, the game was fun," Ariana pouts.

Matt straightens up. "I have another game we can play. Just you and me-"

"Wanna dance?" I ask abruplty.

Ariana stares. "What?"

"Let's dance. I like this song."

I don't wait for her to reply. Instead, I grab her hand and pull her off the chair, leading her through the crowd of people.

"But I don't know how to dance," she giggles.

"I'll teach you," I say. "Just follow my lead."

"Wait, wait," she says. "Do me a favor?"

"Okay."

"I guess I tend to do extremely stupid things when I'm drunk," she says slowly. "Promise me you'll make sure I don't do anything retarded tonight?"

I grin. "I promise."

"Good," she suddenly perks up and beams excitedly. "Okay, okay! Now teach me."

I laugh. Just then, a dirty song comes up. Literally the perfect timing for that.

"Turn around," I tell her.

She turns.

I grip her hips and press her body to mine.

Before I can even say anything, she's already moving her hips against me. I'm already getting hard.

"Okay, yeah, like that," I say, my voice slightly strained.

I move my hand to her thigh and she bites her lip.

"I thought you didn't know how to dance," I mumble.

"I don't," she giggles.

I can honestly say that I've had many girls dance against me but none of them can beat the way Ariana does it when she's drunk.

She moves her arms to my neck first then laces them through my hair. I groan as I press my lips to the nape of her neck. I bite at the skin as she moans.

She dances a little faster and presses her ass even closer to my bulge.

"Get a room," I hear Matt say.

I laugh. As the song ends, Ariana moves away from me.

"No, no, let's do that again," I tell her.

She supresses a mischievous smile. Then, she grabs my arm and leads me through the crowd. She rests her back against the wall then wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me, and pulling me closer.