Author's Note!

Okay so before you guys hunt me down with baseball bats and release a pack of hungry coyotes at me, listen up.

There will be sequel to Our Toxic Love and I have most of it planned out already. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait till the middle of June for me to start updating because I have a lot of exams and I've been somewhat neglecting my homework just to write this story. I need to focus on my studies because next year is gonna be a really tough year for me and I'll have to study hard to not repeat the same class.

OK SO I THINK IM BORING YOU WITH SCHOOL TALK LETS GET TO THE REAL SHIT HERE.

I'm so glad that some of you enjoyed this story and voted. It has like 2.88k reads -- it's a huge deal to me because I've never actually posted any of my stories anywhere and I really appreciate how far it's made it in a month honestly. I love you all soOooOoo much.

So don't forget that the sequel comes out soon and please please please give me your opinion on Our Toxic Love (if it's too harsh nvm) and tell me if you enjoyed it or not. You can also give me some ideas or remind me of a few forgotten characters I can bring back to life too.

Thank you so freaking much for reading. See you soooonnn x

Our Toxic Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें