Jack Grealish (Manchester City) - School

Requested: no
Warnings: none

Y/n was awoken by a loud crash coming from downstairs. Her eyes shit open, the sun coming in through the window almost blinding her. "What the fuck?" The blinds and curtains where never open this early. Y/n reached over to her bedside table and turned on her phone. 7:29. Her alarm was set to go off any sec-

Beep, Beep

Beep, Beep

Beep, Beep

She turned it off and turned to where she expected to see her boyfriend but instead saw empty sheets. "Jack?" She called. Nothing. "Jack?" She repeated but again, nothing. "Jack Peter Grealish are you there?" After that last call, she heard giggles coming from downstairs. Macey is awake. Wait. Macey is here? Macey was her 4 year old daughter, one she had from a previous relationship. Y/n and her ex didn't break up on bad terms and decided to just share custody of Macey, him having her for one week and Y/n the next. It gave both of them some breathing time, since both had very busy schedules. They were lucky in that sense.

Y/n hopped out of bed and walked quickly downstairs, following the sounds of laughing and giggling. "Jack?" Y/n called, turning the corner into the kitchen. She gasped at the sight before her. Both Jack and Macey froze on the spot. It was as if a bomb had just gone off. Flour everywhere. On the bench, floor, ceiling- how did it get on the ceiling?! "Hi mum!" Macey beamed, waving her messy hands at a distressed looking Y/n. "Hi darling. What on earth happened?" As Macey looked to get down, Jack helped her off the chair. "Jack was helping make pancakes to surprise you!" She said, running towards her mother with her arms stretched out wide. "Oh was he now? What's with the mess?" Jack walked closer. "We just got carried away and kind of messed them up." He paused to peck Y/n on the lips. "But we gave it a go, didn't we missus?" Jack smiled, giving Macey a little tickle under her chin, earning a high pitched giggle. "Right, how about you go to the table and I'll sort the pancakes then." Y/n kissed her daughters head and let her down, watching as she ran to the dining room just beside the kitchen.

"What's Macey doing here so early?" Y/n asked, crossing her silk dressing gown over her chest and folding her arms. "Her dad dropped her off early this morning. Something about an early shift at work?" Y/n rubbed the bridge of her nose and nodded. "What time did he come around?" She asked. "Like Forty minutes ago, I think."

"And he didn't look for me to hand her over?" Jack nodded. "He did but I said you had a late night." Y/n's eyebrows knotted. "I didn't have work-" She stopped herself upon seeing Jack's cocky grin. "Don't." Jack threw his arms up in defence. "I didn't say anything." She slapped his chest playfully. "You didn't have to, I can read you like a book." Y/n walked over to the slop that was left in a bowl, slop that she could only assume to be Jack's attempt at pancake batter. She felt his fingers tracing her curves as she let out a shake breath but reached for an egg. "I think Macey would like a little brother or sister." He whispered wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She smiled, putting her hand back to run her fingers through his hair. "We can work on that some other time but Macey is here now, so relax yourself." She whispered. Jack let out a groan. "I suppose nothing for the next week then?" Y/n turned to face him. "I didn't say that. School starts today." Jack peppered her face in kisses, making her laugh and wrap her arms around his neck. "Oh dear, right here on the kitchen island. You really can't resist." Jack mumbled into the kiss. "I can't? Keep it in your trousers Grealish." She let go and returned to the batter, leaving Jack to pout. "But I know you'd want to as well." He kissed her yet again. "Nope. Last time you were late to training, you got a bollocking from Pep and I got strange looks now go get ready for training." Jack let go and walked, each step he took his groan of disapproval only getting louder.