Frenkie De Jong (FCBarcelona) - Baking

Day 15 of Christmas

Frenkie and Y/n had walked through through the festive aisles of the grocery store, their laughter echoing in the air. The couple exchanged glances, a shared excitement for their Christmas baking adventure evident in their eyes. As they gathered ingredients, Frenkie couldn't resist stealing a playful kiss, making Y/n blush. "This is going to be the worst idea we have ever had." Y/n giggled. "No, never. Why would it be a bad idea?" Frenkie asked as he chucked flour into the cart, before a puff of flour filled the air around them and making a mess of the cart. "I- I think I can see where the problem is going to be."

Back home, the cozy kitchen transformed into a holiday haven. Frenkie donned a festive apron, and Y/n followed suit, the two ready to conquer the art of Christmas baking. Flour dusted the air as they playfully engaged in a flour fight, turning the kitchen into a temporary winter wonderland. The couple stood side by side in their kitchen, surrounded by the warm aroma of cinnamon and oranges. Flour dusted the air as they attempted to tackle the ambitious task of baking Christmas cookies together. "Ready?" He asked holding a wooden spoon. Y/n chuckled and lifted her whisk. "Always."

Their chosen recipes became a mix of shared tasks and stolen kisses. Frenkie expertly cracked eggs while Y/n measured out sugar, their synchronized movements a testament to their connection. The scent of gingerbread and cinnamon filled the air as the oven worked its magic, turning raw ingredients into delicious Christmas treats.

As Frenkie fumbled with the cookie cutters, Y/n playfully swiped a bit of flour from his cheek. Laughter filled the room, creating a festive atmosphere. The flour war escalated, resulting in a messy kitchen and uncontrollable giggles.

Amidst the floury chaos, Frenkie looked at Y/n with a mischievous smile. "I think we might need a Christmas miracle to clean up this mess." Y/n chuckled, wiping flour from their hands. "Well, miracles do happen during the holidays, right?" They shared a loving glance, appreciating the joy of being together in the midst of the chaos.

With determination, they began cleaning up the kitchen, working as a team. As they washed dishes and wiped countertops, their conversation flowed with shared memories and dreams for the future.

Frenkie, holding a dishcloth, teased, "Our baking skills might need some improvement, but at least we have fun, right?" Y/n grinned, "Absolutely. Besides, it's not about the perfect cookies; it's about the memories we create together." As the last cookie sheet was cleaned, Frenkie gently took Y/n's hand. "You make every moment special, especially the messy ones."

Y/n leaned in, sharing a sweet kiss. "Likewise, Frenkie. Merry Christmas." In that kitchen filled with love, laughter, and a little floury mess, Frenkie and Y/n embraced the true spirit of the season.