Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) - Feel Better

Requested: yes
Prompts: 30) "You're an absolute whore of a man/woman"
32) "Leave the jersey on."
50) "Stop teasing."
Warnings: smut, 18+, teasing, edging, overstimulating

Y/n stood in the kitchen, sipping at her cup of tea as she scrolled through her phone aimlessly. Her boyfriend had gone to training at around 9 that morning and she hadn't gotten out of bed until then; 1 o clock in the afternoon. She looked up as she heard their car skid to a halt in the driveway, soon followed by the front door opening and closing. "Hey, baby. How was-" She was interrupted by a pair of lips kissing the crook of her neck. She nearly chokes on the tea she was drinking. "What's up with you?" She asked laughing. "I just need you." He murmured, his lips barely leaving her skin. "Can I get a reason for this or-"

"Just stop talking." He muttered. "Er, excuse me? Who are you talking-" Trent made his way up to her lips, stopping her from finishing her sentence. She didn't even fight it, she welcomed him. Her arms hooked around his neck, her hands finding their way through his dreads. "Fuck." He muttered. His hands gripped under her ass and lifted her up onto the cool marble surface of the kitchen island. Trent found his way back to the crook of her neck, kissing and sucking as he did. Y/n's hands left his hair and went to the hem of her jersey to pull it off, but she found a strong hand stopping her. "Leave the jersey on. I wanna fuck you with it on." He was demanding, but his voice was soft. It left a shiver running down Y/n's spine.

He looked at her and moved her hand down towards his crotch. Y/n grinned and bit her lip. "If you say so." Her hand began moving over the clothed area. Trent's head fell back, a sigh escaping his lips. "Stop with the teasing." She chuckled. "You're very eager. No foreplay or anything. Not like you at all."

"I'm just in a mood and I know you would make me feel so much better." He kissed her again. "Now, if you make me feel better, I'll make you feel twice as good." She nearly melted at his words. "Give me a taster first and then we'll see." She whispered into his ear, before biting lightly on the lobe. She felt a tug at her hair and found herself being pulled back until her back was on the counter. Before she could question it, Trent's fingers lifted her shirt. He looked amused. "No bra?" He asked. Y/n chuckled. "Just the way you like." She replied. "Good girl." He whispered, before pressing kisses onto her torso, moving up to kiss her bare breasts under her shirt. Her eyes closed with the soft feeling. Trent nipped and sucked at her skin, leaving purple marks as he did. "What'd you say about teasing?" She asked breathlessly. "Not nice, is it princess?" He asked. Y/n shook her head.

She felt the all too familiar lips on hers yet again. Her hands sprung up to his shoulders. They broke their kiss as Y/n felt her boyfriend rubbing his fingers off her silk panties right on her clit. "Oh fuck." She moaned. "You're such a whore of a woman." He muttered, kissing her forehead. His fingers went beneath her pants and grinned. "Wet for me princess?" He asked. He knew the question. "Oh just fuck me." She whispered. "Not yet. I wanna show you what you'll get if you get me out of my mood." She licked her lips and lay back down. "That's it." His fingers delved into her wet pussy, scissoring as he did so. Her back arched off the counter and found herself pulling Trent back down to her for more of his addictive kisses. Their tongues fought for dominance, neither looking to back out. Y/n's eyes opened as she bit onto Trent's lower lip and pulled away slightly with a smile on her face. "Don't push it." He said. Her lower lip jutted out, faking a disappointed look. "Aw, is someone in a mood? I didn't notice."

She squeaked as he pulled her torso towards the edge of the counter. She got up on her elbows and looked down to see the scouser on his knees. "Trent." She whimpered at the mere sight. "Lay back love, I'll take care of you." She nodded slowly and lay back, awaiting the feel of his tongue. He pulled the panties off and grinned. "Shaven as well? Did you know I'd be in a mood today?" He asked amused. "I mean I was planning it for later but you came home in a mood." He chuckled and pressed soft kisses on the inside of her legs. The feeling made her want to close her legs around his head, she needed more. His lips made their way up to her pussy, peppering a few kisses there as well. "Fuck." The curses fell from her lips like a prayer, right before he began licking and kissing her clit. "The unholy sounds falling from her mouth grew louder and louder with each touch. He looked up at her coming undone from his tongue alone, so he incorporated his fingers. Her hands shot down to his head, gripping tightly onto his dreadlocks as his fingers and tongue moved in unicen. "Trent, Trent, I think I'm gonna cum!" She screeched. That was before the feeling went away and Trent pulled his fingers out.

"You didn't let me finish." She breathed out. "That's what you get, isn't it?" He stood up and undone his joggers, pulling them and his underwear down to reveal his hard length. "Ready?" She nodded her head and braced herself for him to push in. She sucked a sharp breath in as she felt him slowly push his cock into her wet cunt. Trent steadied himself by placing his hands either side of her. When he was ready, his hands moved to her hips, pulling her towards him each time he thrusted. She sat up, their torsos touching, her arm hooked around his neck as they shared kisses and looks of affection and lust. She bit her lip, almost drawing blood with how hard she was biting. His thrusts were hard but pleasurable. She couldn't ask him to stop. The mix of pain and pleasure only aroused her more.

Y/n gasped as her boyfriend hit her g-spot, her nails digging into his shoulder now. "Oh my god! There! Right there!" Trent smirked cockily. "There, yeah?" He asked, continuing to hit the right spot, amused at her incapability to form a single word from the ecstacy of his work. A hum is all she could muster up. "Use your words or I pull out." He demanded. She groaned at the sheer thought of not having him fuck her. "Yes, yes right there, Trent!" She panted. He watched as she came undone, her face scrunched into one of pleasure. "Fuck." She cursed under her breath. Before she knew what was happening, Trent pulled out and turned her around, her bare ass now pushed up against his crotch. "You gonna fuck me from behind, mmh?" Trent let out a sigh and nodded, landing a hard hand onto her left cheek. She jumped as she felt the stinging sensation, but didn't complain, not even a little bit. His hands once again gripped her hips and pulled her back, pushing back in for the final time. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She moaned with each thrust. He wasn't slow, he wasn't even like he was last time. He was quicker, must quicker and much harder too. Still sensitive from her second orgasm, she felt herself coming undone quite quickly and felt the need to tell her boyfriend that she was once again close.

"Trent, I'm gonna cum." Her moans mixed with the sound of their two bodies colliding filled the room, at this rate, it probably filled the house. "No." Her eyes opened and she looked back at him with anger. "Excuse me?" She asked. "You can wait. Just wait for me." She thought about fighting him on this one before she groaned and just gave in. It took all her focus to try not to, she was barely pulling it off. "Are you nearly there?" She asked. He shook his head. It called for desperate measures, the thing they never tried before. "Fuck me harder then. Choke me." He looked through hooded eyes and nodded. His hand travelled up her back and curled around her throat. Y/n's head fell back, her back arched, Trent could feel that he was getting closer. "Fuck." He muttered. "I'm close, Im close." His grip on her hips tightened as he pushed herself towards him with each thrust. "Cum for me, Princess." She finally reached her high, gripping the marble counter top and Trent's arms hooked around her torso, holding her closely.

Trent pulled out and let out a long breath, a smile on his face. Y/n turned around, matching his smile and crossed her arms. "So? Feeling better then?" She asked. Trent chuckled. "Yeah, yeah a lot better now, love." He replied. "So what's got you in such a mood anyway?" Trent sighed. "Not starting again this weekend. I'm hoping to get subbed on though." He explained. "No way. Again? Fuck sake." She muttered. "It's fine, I've you to make me feel better, don't I?" He chuckled, his arms resting on her shoulders in a hug. "Mmh. I wouldn't mind you not starting more often."

"Oi, that was out of order, missus." She laughed loudly and pressed a kiss on his lips. "Ah you wouldn't have it any other way." He thought for a moment and shook his head. "I wouldn't mind starting though."