Marco Asensio (Real Madrid) - Jo Soc Culer

Requested: yes, on wattpad by anon
Prompts: 34)"I'd like to see you try."
                  39) "You have got some nerve."
Warnings: smut, +18, teasing, edging, oral (female receiving), cursing, more

"Could you not at least try my jersey, cariña?" Marco asked. Alba scoffed. "As if I would even think of such a thing." She returned to preparing the dinner. This had been been argument since before before relationship even began. A madrista and a Culer have one thing in common; the passion for their respective clubs. Otherwise, close to nothing. Marco had been trying to convince her her wear a Madrid shirt since he met her. They both had a mutual friend and he introduced them. It was no easy ride for Marco trying to get Alba to date him. He liked her a lot more more he cared to admit but it took several years. He still teases her about the shirt but she insists she will never ever wear one. "So you won't wear the jersey because?" He asked. "Because of the history and what it represents! I know the history behind both clubs and I know that-"  Marco grinned as she ranted. Her chopping became much quicker and her voice became more dominant. He loved getting her all wound up because there was only one way this would end up.  "I'm sorry Marco, I just won't do it and if you-" She didn't didn't realise he was stood behind her. He moved her hair so he had access to the back on her neck and began pressing soft kisses onto her tanned skin. She let out a shakey breath and set the knife to the side, only for Marco to grip onto her hand. "Keep cutting. I'm just going to convince you to wear my jersey." He said, no louder than a whisper. She swallowed the lump in her throat and returned to cutting the tomatoes. "Now, what is the main problem with wearing it?" He asked in between each kiss. His hands began roaming her torso. "I just-" she was caught off guard with a small squeeze from him fingers. "Everything. It doesn't even smell right to me." He looked at her in disapproval. "Wrong answer cariña. The correct answer is that it's not on you." Her head fell back into his shoulder. "The dinner." He reminded her, chuckling. She quickly tossed the tomatoes into a pan, listening to them sizzle. "Now, where was I?" He asked. "I think I was about to seduce you into wearing the shirt."

Alba's eyes shot open and glared at him. "Seduce me? Into wearing that god forsaken jersey?" She scoffed. She continued on ranting about how ugly it was. Marco simply lifted his shirt over his own torso and head until it was off, completely, his eyes not leaving Alba even once. Alba's face turned as red as the tomatoes in her frying pan. "I'm not going to-" she was cut off by Marcos suddenly walking forward, a lazy grin on his lips. "To continue the dinner? Good idea, mi vida. Now turn around." Before she could even try it herself, she felt herself being turned by him. She mewled as his fingers traced his hot breath warmed her skin once more. "Marco-" She whispered. He turned her again, this time lifting her. Her hips latched around his waist and before he knew it, he had her on the kitchen island. "Are we only going to be kissing?" She tutted. "You've lost it." Marco reached down to her panties and pressed his index finger against them, grinning into their kiss as Alba's mouth fell agape. "I haven't even done anything, and you're already so desperate for me to fuck you." He then hooked the panties with both of his fingers and pulled down, before he bent down to pick them up and chuck them to the side.

He kissed her legs, it felt like eternity with how painfully slow he was going. "Stop teasing." He smiled and began to kissing her inner thighs. "I will take my time. You can't rush greatness." Her fingers ran through his hair. His lips brushed against her clit, making her gasp, not exactly expecting it. "Do you want me to keep going cariña?" She nodded. "With words, cariña." She swallowed the saliva in her mouth. "Yes, God yes." Without anymore warning, his mouth got to work. His tongue delved in between her folds, making their way to her entrance. The grip she had on his hair became tighter as with every lick, she found herself becoming more unhinged. Her hips rolled towards his head, making her even more aroused. She bit her lip, almost drawing blood. Marco looked up, watching as she enjoyed herself. He decided to go even deeper. As he did, his nose began stimulating her clit, earning a deafening moan. Her eyes screwed shut and her head fell back. She took one hand away from Marco's hair and placed it behind her, trying to balance herself, but all she could do was lay back on the cold marble of the counter top. "Are you close, cariña?" His voice was mumbled but she could hear and understand him. All that left her throat was a strangled moan. "I'll take that as a yes." Alba felt her abdomen tightening as she neared her orgasm. Her moan grew louder and louder and just as she felt as though she was going to hit her first climax, he stopped and stood up. She whimpered with the lack of touch but soon felt Marco's fingers going deep inside of her.