Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Ladrona

Requested: yes
Prompts: 9) "Is that my jumper?"
11) "I think my colours suit you better."
Warnings: none

Pedri had been in the worst mindset as of recently. Barcelona weren't playing the best, he had been in a few arguments with his teammates and to top it all off, his girlfriend was having mood swings with up and coming assignments due. It wasnt exactly how he would want his life to be going. He was focusing on football, taking up most of his time, but this made him feel terrible about his girlfriend getting close to no attention. He wanted to spend every waking moment with her, yet here he was struggling to do even that.

After a hard day training, he decided he would try and turn it around after having many conversations with Sergi on how to try make things better, for both him and his girlfriend. Sergi suggested a home made meal, followed by a rom-com, and so, Pedri set out to consum to buy some ingredients for his home cooked meal before heading home to Y/n.

He parked the car in his driveway as per usual, opened the door with a smile on his face, and bellowed; "Amor! I'm home!" He listened out for her sweet voice to reply. "In the living room!" He quickly carried the shopping bags into the kitchen and dropping them, then making his way to greet his wonderful girlfriend. He crept up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pecking her cheek as he did so. "Hello, mi vida. I've missed you." He smiled. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I thought I'd iron your suit since you're going to an away game tomorrow. Have to look sharp." He chuckled and looked down at the oversized hoodie she had on,his eyebrows knitting in confusion. His head lifted off her shoulder, prompting Y/n to look back. "What is it?" She asked.

"Is that my jumper?" She looked down at the grey hoodie and smiled. "Yeah, it was freezing so I thought I would wear it. I can go take it off if you want-"

"No, no, keep it on. I think my colours suit you best." She chuckled. "Your colour? Have you claimed the colour grey?" Her hands curled up around his neck, her eyes focusing on his lips. "No, but it has a barca stripe on the arm, so the blaugrana is my colour and therefore, you're wearing my colours." He pecked her lips again. "And what if I look better without the colours on?"

"That can wait, I'm gonna go cook dinner." She looked at him surprised. "You cooking? Since when?" Y/n turned and began ironing again. "I can cook, have you not seen that one video of me?"

"I don't need to watch videos of you, I have you in the house most of the time." She replied. Pedri's gaze softened, watching as she ironed. He loved her, there was no doubting that. No one could. The simplest thing was amazing to him. "Mi vida?" She turned, a content smile still on her lips. "Te amo, ladrona." Y/n's smile widened. "Te amo tambien, Pedrito." She smiled back. "Now, please don't burn the house down."