Julian Alvarez (Manchester City) - Feliz Navidad

Christmas [Fromt The Vault]

was a crisp Christmas morning, and Julian Alvarez couldn't wait to surprise his girlfriend Y/n with a special serenade. As Y/n peacefully slept, Julian tiptoed into the room, guitar in hand, ready to sing "Feliz Navidad" and make her day merry and bright.

As Julian pressed play on his phone that was connected to his speaker, the magic of the moment was suddenly interrupted by a random glitch sound. He pressed pause on his phone but the music didn't stop. It stopped on the phone but somehow was still playing on the speaker. The speaker broke mid-song, leaving the melody on an endless loop. "Julian?" He jumped. Y/n had groggily woke up to the unexpected serenade malfunction.

Julian chuckled nervously. "Well, I guess we're having an all-day Christmas concert, mi amor." He said leaning down to kiss his beautiful girlfriend. "I always wanted a personal Christmas soundtrack, but this is a bit much, don't you think?" Y/n replied playfully with a sleepy smile still on her face.

Throughout the day, they tried to fix the speaker, but the relentless "Feliz Navidad" persisted. They embraced the absurdity of the situation, turning it into a day of laughter and lighthearted jokes."Looks like I've become the human jukebox, serenading you 24/7." Julian joked as Y/n was making their breakfast. "I hope you know the entire song by heart, because it seems like we're in for a marathon."

They transformed the unexpected soundtrack into a dance party, a cooking accompaniment, and even a background for their present exchange. Friends and family joined the festive chaos, and soon, "Feliz Navidad" became the unconventional anthem of their joyous Christmas celebration.

As the day neared its end, the broken speaker finally succumbed to exhaustion. Julian and Y/n shared a quiet moment, appreciating the uniqueness of their Christmas and the memories created through the unending serenade. "Well, that was definitely a Christmas to remember." Julian joked. Y/n smiled. "Who needs perfection when you have a day filled with laughter, love, and an unstoppable holiday soundtrack? Definitely a story for the books."

And so, surrounded by the echoes of "Feliz Navidad," Julian and Y/n embraced the quirks of their Christmas tale, grateful for the unexpected joy it brought into their lives.