Jordan Henderson (Liverpool) - Emergency?

Requested: yes, by anon on tumblr
Prompts: 23) "I want you you ask politely."
Warnings: smut, oral (male and female receiving) fingering, riding, cursing

Jordan had been sat on his phone during his lunch time. He had been scrolling through twitter, Instagram, everything! He was still vividly bored. "Alright, everyone to the pitch in the next ten minutes!" One of the coaches announced. Jordan groaned. He was too bored to even train. Just as he was going to turn his phone off, he got a text from his fiancée, Y/n. He quickly opened it and his eyes went wide at what he saw. A photo of her, in red lingerie. It hugged her figure perfectly and Jordan quite frankly couldn't bare to imagine her all by herself at home looking that good. He read the text under the photo.

Kaylee is at her grandparents, care to join me? ;)

He needed to get back home, he just had to. It had been ages since they had done something and it wasn't everyday their daughter Kaylee wasn't home. He looked around for the big man himself, finally seeing him walking out the door to the training pitch. He shoved his phone into his pocket and ran after Jurgen, calling him as he did. "Hey, Boss!" He shouted one final time, grabbing the German's attention. "Jordan? Are you alright?" Klopp asked, confused as Jordan's lips had parted and he had looked shocked. "Yeah, yeah, Kayla is just sick. Have to go pick her up since the missus is out of town." Jordan said, quickly putting his phone away. "Is there no one else that can pick her up? Maybe her grandparents-"

"She's being brought to the hospital." He said quickly. Klopp nodded, confused about the whole story but not questioning it. "Well, I suppose you have to. I'll let the coaches know you won't be making it." Jordan nodded and chewed at the inside of his lip. "Can I go now? It's kind of urgent-"

"Yes, yes of course! Go!" Jordan ran off the training pitch and out towards his car. Others on the team swore he had never ran as fast. Oh but only if they knew why he was running. He'd probably never driven as fast either. He pulled into the pebbled driveway, a loud crunch coming as the car came to a halt. Y/n sat up in the master bedroom, peering out the window with a smirk on her lips. She lay herself on the bed, beginning to scroll through her phone. She listened as the front door swung open, followed by it closing and loud footsteps up the stairs. "Y/n! Where are you?" She turned onto her side and smiled as he practically busted through the door. "I was starting to wonder if you would even show up." She grinned. Jordan bit his lower lip as he looked the goddess of a woman up and down. "See something you like?" She asked, tracing imaginary circles around her exposed hip with her finger. Jordan couldn't speak, all he could do was nod. "I can't hear you." She sat up and leant back. Jordan sucked in a sharp breath. It wasnt often he was lost for words, so this was a good sign. "Is this for me?" He asked. She smiled and finally lay on her back. "Only if you ask." He scoffed. "I don't ask-"

"Well, I just want you to ask politely. I'm sure I can do everything you do all by myself while you go back to training." He wasn't that desperate, was he? Maybe he was. Fuck. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "Please." She grinned and nodded. This was all Jordan needed to climb onto his fiancée. He traced his large hands over her torso. "I've seen this somewhere before." He whispered. "Mmh, nice to know you remembered our anniversary." He chuckled and began peppering kisses onto her hips, a sigh leaving her lips. "You're delicious." He whispered in between kisses. "I qould fucking devour you." She sat up and looked down at him. "Then do it."

In one swift movement, Jordan bit her red panties and pulled them, before letting them go, the sound echoing through the room. His fingers hooked either side of the pants and pulled down and threw the now useless piece of clothing to the side. His kisses continued up until he reached her breasts where he left lilac bruises on each. Jordan pulled her down towards the edge of the bed, their hips meeting. A wild grin appeared on his face as he saw his fiancée laying before him, all for the taking. "What do you want me to do, Love?" He growled, untying his trousers. "Whatever you want." She said, near a whisper. He lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his toned torso. Y/n's mouth watered at the sight. "Like something you see?" He asked. She could only bite her lip. "When's Kaylee getting home?" He asked. "Coming back in an hour." He groaned. "Not enough time but I'll work with it."

Jordan slid the lingerie to one side, his fingers lingering over her entrance. "Can you not tease, this one time?" He chuckled. "I'll try this one time." His lips latched onto hers as his fingers explored inside of her, scissoring and massaging as they did. Moans escaped Y/n's mouth, her head falls back and her fingers grip the covers. "Is it alright?" Jordan asked through a coarse voice. She couldn't speak, her mouth agape. "I'll take it as a yes." Y/n felt an all too familiar feeling buikd up in her belly. Her hips grinned against Jordan's fingers, her hand gripping his wrist. He simply sat back, watching her come undone and whispering sweet nothings to her. "That's it, love." He whispered into her hair. Her nails dug into him wrist leaving white traces in his skin. Jordan peppered kisses onto her cheek as she steadied her breathing, a smile resting upon her face. "You alright now?" He asked, pressing on final kiss onto her temple. She nodded blissfully; the best was yet to come.

Jordan untied his Liverpool joggers to reveal his erection, restrained by his underwear. Y/n sucked on her lower lip as she gazed at it. Her hand reached to touch it, but Jordan reached for her wrist to stop her. "Now, now, darling. Ask and you shall receive." She scoffed. "You're too needy to wait for me to ask, baby." He grinned and reasoned with himself in his head before he lowered himself down to kiss her lips once again. She was so held up in the pure filth happening that she didn't notice him pulling his boxers off. Jordan's fingers tangled in Y/n's hair before he pushed into her, her breath hitching. A hiss left him as Y/n gripped onto his shoulders leaving visible nail marks. Without much more warning, he began his long and deep thrusts. Y/n's head flew back in pleasure, sinful noises escaping her lips as she did. All the while, Jordan continued nipping at her neck, the love bites now looking darker.

Y/n's head was clouded. This was pure ecstacy. Curses tumbled from her lips with each thrust. "Fuck, faster baby." she managed to say. Jordan sat up straight, holding her hips for stability. Y/n lifted a leg, resting it on Jordan's shoulder. It was heavenly but the sounds coming from the room suggested otherwise. She felt her second climax coming. "Jordan-" she mewled. "I'm close." In just a few thrusts, Y/n climaxed a second time, loud and harmonious moans cascading from her lips as she did. He helped her ride out her orgasm, and slowly but surely, she had rode it out.

As Jordan pulled out, Y/n reached up and kissed him. In one swift movement, she stood up and pushed him onto the bed. He looked up, shocked but impressed by the woman's strength. "Let me help you finish." Her eyes were darker, more cat-like than anything. It wasn't his precious Y/n anymore, it was something far more dangerous. Jordan watched her grab a hold of his cock, then licking the head. He bit his lip to hide his excitement but it was far from secret. She took his cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down, her eyes still locked onto his. Jordan felt his head fall back against the headboard as his fingers found their way through Y/n's hair again.

Soon enough, he was close himself. With each stroke, his groans grew louder and turned into moans. "You're so fucking gorgeous." he muttered, just loud enough for her to hear. Y/n detatched her lips from his and climbed up to hold onto the headboard before lowering herself onto him again. His hands kneaded the flesh on her hips, his hips coming to meet her as she bounced back down. "Fuck me." He whimpered, the grip tightening, leaving very visible finger marks. His thrusts became sloppy, s did Y/n's; a third orgasm was on the horizon. She quickened her pace and soon enough, Jordan found himself hitting his own climax, loud breaths for air the only thing that could be heard, Y/n not too far behind. Y/n climbed off her boyfriend and lay down in his arms, his fingers delicately drawing invisible shapes on her skin, all the while pressing soft kisses on the top of her head.

"I should probably get cleaned up before we're caught." Y/n said, sitting up to head to the bathroom. She turned and kissed Jordan before she did so. "I love you, you know." Jordan said, completely mesmerised by the woman he was lucky to one day call his wife. "I love you too." She replied as she closed the bathroom door behind her. Jordan heard his phone buzz on the floor. He reached down, trying to grab it and after a few failed attempts he had it. He looked confused as he turned on his phone and seeing dozens of messages from the Liverpool group chat. Something big must have happened. His confusion grew when he saw every player in hysterics and emojis all over the place. Y/n looked over to him, a groan then leaving his lips. "What is it?" She asked. Jordan handed her his phone as he covered his face. Y/n's face grew pink as she read the text.
The Gaffer: School doesn't start until next week