Harvey Elliott (Liverpool FC) - Fall Into Me

Requested: on wattpad
Prompt: Fall Into Me by Forest Blakk
Warnings: none

"You dont think Harvey planned anything for your anniversary?" Y/n has been chatting with Perrie on her lunch break. She was a fellow Liverpool wag and one of, if not the only person she went to about her problem today. "No, he hasn't even mentioned anything. Hasn't dropped any hints. I think he was just too busy to remember." Y/n said. "It's Harvey. He never forgets. He remembers the day of your first kiss, the first date, everything!" Perrie said on the other side of the phone. "I don't know. I'm gonna pop to the shops to get flowers and stuff for him. I bought him a game pass but I don't think its enough. "Oh you'll be fine darling. He hasn't forgotten, I doubt he has." Perrie reassured her. "I'll let you know anyway." Y/n said. They bid their goodbyes and Y/n hung up. She sighed as she looked around. Absolutely no one around, no one. "I may just close up shop." She muttered to herself and so, she did. Swiftly. She wanted to get out of there.

Y/n unlocked the front door and walked in to see balloons leading upstairs. It looked like there were photos on each of the strings. She could hear the bath running upstairs too and she smelled her favourite dinner being cooked from the kitchen. "Harv?" Y/n called out. When she spoke, she heard a string of ushered curses from the scouser. "Babe? That you?" He called. "Yeah? What are you doing?" She called back. "Don't come in! Don't come-" She rounded the corner into the kitchen and looked to see Harvey with a tray of burnt....well she didn't quite know. "Harvey, oh my god! What's this?" She asked, dropping the flowers and running to his side to through the burnt tray into the sink. "Why in the sink?" He asked. "It'll melt the bin bag, Harvey." She explained. "You have to let it cool." She turned the water on. "I knew takeaway was a better idea. Ooh. What's that?" He asked, pointing to the gift bag Y/n had in her hand. "Oh, happy anniversary." She smiled and handed the bag over. Harvey smiled right back and took off his oven mits to take her gift. "Aw, sweets and a game pass." He beamed. "Oh, and flowers. I thought you might like flowers." Harvey pulled his darling girlfriend in for a hug and set the gifts on the kitchen counter. "I reckon we order takeaway." He said, taking his 9hone out and began typing and clicking away. "Harv? I just have a question." She said. "What's that, love?"

"What's this?" She asked, pointing to the balloons. "Well, you know the way you really like that one song?" She nodded. "I thought I'd incorporate a few photos with the lyrics, or at least, try to." One by one, she picked up each of the photos and looked at them, each one corresponded with the lyrics, just as Harvey said. "I listened to this song over and over again. I realised that in a way, that's how I sorta feel about you." She turned around to face him, the butterflies swarmed her stomach just as they did all those years ago when he first confessed his love. "I'm falling in love with you over and over again." He sang quietly. They shared a silence and a confused look. "Are you Regretting singing it?" She asked. "I- I might. Yeah. I'm just gonna finish the order." His face grew red as his girlfriend grinned.

She walked up each of the steps, reading each and every lyric and looking at the picture they were paired with. It started with a picture of them on the first week of knowing eachother. Y/n was merely a fan of his, visiting with her father, but now here she was waking up beside that very footballer most mornings. "There's a photo of us dancing outside Asda when there was a busker there." He pointed at the pixelled picture hanging by a ribbon, matched with the lyrics; "We'll dance in the street like nobody's watching."

"You're unbelievably thoughtful." Y/n smiled, curling her hands around her boyfriends neck. "I try my best, darling." He reaches down to peck her lips gently. "Happy anniversary, love." He murmured into the kiss. "Happy anniversary, babe."