Pablo Gavi (FCBarcelona) - Skating Rink

Day 3 of Christmas

"I hate this." Pablo said as he put one of the skates on his foot carefully. "Oh come on. I've had this booked since October. You knew this was coming up." Y/n, his girlfriend said. "What you didn't know was that I'd be unable to skate with the reason of, I don't know? Maybe my knee needing surgery?!" Pablo retorted. "And yet you still decided to come with me. I was going to ask your sister but you insisted." Pablo rolled his eyes and stood up. "Do you need the frame again?" She asked. Pablo scoffed. "There is no way, I am going to be using a frame that is made to help kids skate."

Pablo watched as his girlfriend skated rapidly around the rink as she simply used the kiddies Skating support frame. He mumbled to himself as he gently skated around before Y/n stopped going so quickly and simply skated alongside him. "It's a shame you had surgery. I think you would've been a pro at this if you hadn't had that injury." She smiled. "If I didn't have this injury, I'd be at training as we speak." She rolled her eyes. "No you wouldn't. This is like one of the few times a year you actually get the see me because I don't have college until January now." She grinned. "That just means I have more time to spend with you I the evenings." Pablo said, shrugging his shoulders. "Come on, I'll bring you for a skate. It looks less awkward when you have your girlfriend helping you." She said. "It may even look romantic." Pablo muttered. "Exactly. Now come on." She said and held onto him to bring his for a skate.

Without the frame was very different. He felt less stable and it didn't help that he still had a knee brace on either, but Y/n supported him enough to have little to now pain there. Y/n chuckled as she found her boyfriend holding onto her hands for dear life as she led him on carefully, making sure he wouldn't fall. "Y/n! You're going too fast!" Pablo shrieked as Y/n slowly went around a corner. "There is a child going around this rink quicker than us, babe."

"So?!" He shrieked. "It's okay! Look at me." She let go of him. He panicked, but then decided to hold onto the wall for support. "I can spin and go fast. I am so good at-" Just as she was spinning, she managed to slip. She felt a snap, followed by a sharp pain shooting up through her leg. Pablo laughed at first, before he heard her roaring in pain. "Y/n! Are you alright?"

Cut to an hour later, the pair were sat in the hospital. Doctors had been in and out showing her, her x-rays and offering her pain medication. She also needed ice for the swelling on her ankle. "Gracies." Pablo said as the last doctor left the room. "I can't believe I did this to myself." Y/n muttered. "Well, it can happen to anyone. I'm just happy you don't need surgery." He joked. "Well, it's not my ACL now, is it?" The pair grew quiet as the constant beeping, and people talking surrounded them.

"At least now we both can't use our legs. We have an excuse to stay home and watch movies all Christmas." Pablo mumbled. Y/n chuckled, before it turned into full on laughter. Not too long after, Pablo joined in. As the doctors came in, the laughter died down. She held onto her boyfriends hand and looked at him. "I love you." She sighed. "I love you too." He replied. I think it's safe to say the pair never went ice Skating again after that. They couldn't have a repeat ever again. And I don't think Y/n could ever live down how cocky she was.