Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Worried Much?

Requested: by anon
rompts: 1 - "If anything were to happen to you."
40 - "You're so hot when you're mad."
Warnings: cursing

Pedri rested his head on the steering wheel of his car, letting out a sigh. The team was meant to get the bus back to the Camp last night, but the bus had issues meaning they had to stay at a hotel. Everyone was bummed of course, but most of all was Pedri. He had lost the ball eith only a minute or so left to go, they thought they would have had a draw at least, but the ball got taken and the player that had taken it scored. No one blamed him, it was a tough game but he of course blamed himself. As he got off the bus at the Camp Nou, he looked around for his girlfriend's car but it was nowhere to be seen. He threw his arms up in frustration and groaned as he covered his face. "Need a ride?" He turned to see Frenkie his teammate in his own car and so, Pedri had no other way home. "Yeah, yeah that'd be great."

The ride home was short and close to no co versatipn bar the occassional remarks about their surroundings from time to time. Both players were tired and both didn't have much to talk about. The Spaniard grew more and more excited to get home that by the time they had even driven up the street, he had forgotten all about the match. Pedri's face twisted into one of confusion as Frenkie pulled into the empty driveway of his house. "Is your girlfriend out?" Frenkie asked. "Maybe she was at Camp Nou and I just didn't see her." He took out his phone and called. It rang and rang but went to voicemail. "Well if that's the case, she must not be happy with you." Frenkie chuckled and slapped his teammates shoulder. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow man." The pair bid their farewells which ended in Frenkie driving away while Pedri walked up slowly towards the front door. He reached for the handle and to his surprise, it was already open. His eyebrows knotted together as he pushed open the door and called through the house.

"Baby? Amor?" Nothing. Just the sound of cars passing by. "Y/n!" Are you here?" He grew more and more worried about his girlfriend being seemingly missing. Did she have work? Nope. College? No! It was Sunday! His calls became louder and louder as he walked quicker and quicker around the house. "Y/n! Y/n! Can you answer me baby?!" He turned into their bedroom and saw her dancing around the bedroom with her headphones on and undoubtedly up to the highest they would go. ""Ay dios mío!" His hand rested on his chest. "What's wrong with you?" She asked, taking off her headphones. Before she could ask another question, he had her practically smothered in his arms. She didn't get an answer to that question, she simply got pulled into a hug. "Why didn't you answer me?! I was getting worried!" Y/n arched a brow. "I just couldn't hear you. My headphones-" He cut her off with a soft kiss. "That doesn't mean you can shout at me, dickhead."

"Im sorry but, if anything were to happen to you." He mumbled, his neck nuzzling into the crook of her neck. "This may be out of place but you're so hot when you're mad." She joked. "Don't tease me like that." He whispered into her ear, a shiver running down her spine. "And what if I do?" She hums in an amused tone. "You'll find out, don't worry about that."