Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Little Imperfections

Requested: by anon on tumblr
Prompts: 25) "Dance with me."
49) "Stop smiling at me, I can't."
Warnings: it's just cute stuff

What could be more beautiful than the Sagrada Familia at night? It's a difficult question to answer, but for the young Pedri, he found an easy one; his friend Y/n. He was entranced by the girl. It was as though she held all the worlds happiness in her smile. "So, who's the girl you're thinking about?" Pedri snapped out of his trance when he heard her say that. "What girl? Who said there was a girl?" He asked. Y/n giggled as her hands stuck in her pockets. "Well you're more quiet than usual and you're smiling to yourself. I can only imagine you're thinking about a girl." She explained. "Well let's say it's complicated and I am not telling anybody until I actually get her." Y/n linked her arms with his and looked up to him grinning and oblivious. "And what if you don't get her?" Y/n asked. "Then I won't tell."

She chuckled to herself and looked around. "Well you can always find a different girl. There are very few that would actually say no to a date with you in this city." Pedri raised an eyebrow and looked to his friend. "I'm being serious! All you need to do is find one you like." Pedri looked to the ground. "But what if I want love?" Y/n looked back to him, still smiling. "Well, I'm sure you can find that too." As the pair walked through the park beside the Sagrada, the found a bench where there was an opening in the trees to see the magnificent new star placed at the very top. It illuminated the sky around it and looked simply beautiful, yet Pedri could only find himself looking at one sight and that was the girl beside him.

It was like a kid seeing Christmas lights, but he loved it. He loved everything about her. A loud And exited gasp saw Pedri take his focus off her yet again. "Listen!" Pedri listened as he followed the sound of a guitar to a man playing across from them. "Yes, very nice." He said. "Come on! We can dance!" She laughed, dragging him upwards off his feet. "I am not dancing." He said, trying his best to pull away. "Oh come on! Why not?" She asked. "What if someone records us?" He questioned. "Well the whole world can watch us!" He quickly gave in and placed his hand at her waist, swaying as Y/n wrapped her arms around the Spaniards neck. "Stop smiling at me, I can't deal with it." Y/n chuckled lightly. "You know, you shouldn't look at me that way. People will talk."

"People always talk. What's new?" She laughed and covered her face in his chest. "You didn't answer my question. Who is the girl? You can tell me." Without much more thought, Pedri began his confession. "You're the girl. You've always been. Since we started school, since you moved right next door. You even came to university here to stay and help me. My dreams are filled with you, the first person I text in the morning is you and you're the last person I text text you go to sleep. I check my phone whenever it buzzes in case it is you and if I don't, I'll end up checking it anyway. You have no idea how much I love you're little imperfections." He paused. "Or how much I love you.

"What imperfections?" She chuckled. "To start, you dance at any given moment."

"No I don't."

"Then what are we doing here?" She smiled again and looked down, watching as their feet crunched the pebbled ground. "But I am the girl?" Pedri took a breath in and nodded. "I'm glad you said it. I wouldn't be brave enough to ask."

"So you like me back?" He asked. She shook her head and there went his world crumbling down. "I don't like you back, I think I love you."

"Jesus Christ, you scared me, woman!" He exclaimed, sending Y/n into a fit of laughter. "But you do love me." She leaned in a bit closer, so much so that they could feel eachothers breath. "I do. I really, really do."

"Well good, because now I can do this." Without further thought, Pedri closed the gap between the two of them and met her lips, underneath the bright lights of the Sagrada Familia.