Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Smiler

Requested: yes
Prompts: 20) "Prettyboy"
49) "Stop smiling at me, I can't"
Warnings: nope

Y/n sat in a makeup chair as a small team had been working on her look for the Ballon D'Or ceremony in Paris. She was one of the nominees for the women's Ballon d'Or so it was obviously a big night for her. Her boyfriend Pedri stood the opposite side of her, getting his suit fixed and checked before both had to leave. His eyes kept making their way over to Y/n as he watched her makeup routine. Y/n opened her eye as the artist was preparing to do more eyeshadow when she caught a glimpse of her boyfriend analysing her intensely. A grin appeared on her now pinkish lips. "See something you like, prettyboy?"

Pedri was torn from his thoughts as he heard her voice. He smiled back to her. "No, you just have something stuck in your teeth, amor." The Barcelona staff chuckled at the light hearted banter between the couple, even recording it for their YouTube. "You just look very focused on my makeup. You want someone to do it for you?" She asked. "Do you think it would make me look prettier, amor?" She thought for a moment before nodding. "It could certainly try." More laughs escaped the staff.

"That wasn't funny." He smiled. "Wanna tell your face that? You look pretty amused." Pedri couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Whenever he looked at her, he couldn't help but do it. "I'll give you that." The couple finished off getting ready, before having a few photos snapped for Barcelona's 'power couple' as the fans called it. "Take one from my good side." Pedri joked. "Every side is your good side." She whispered, kissing his cheek, his smile growing even wider now. He turned to look at her, in complete awe. He caught himself smiling again.

"Will you stop smiling at me? I can't!" He covered his face, not letting anyone see him blushing. "You can't what?!" She laughed hysterically. "I can't deal with your smile! Ots like a virus! I have to smile back!" The pair sat in a fit of giggles and laughter for at least a minute or so, plenty of pictures being taken on the beautiful moment.

Thankfully, Gavi walked in so the staff soon asked for Y/n to be substituted for Gavi instead, now wanting pictures of the Barcelona besties. Y/n sat behind the camera, watching as her boyfriend posed, his eyes still occasionally falling to her instead of the camera. And there he was; her smiler