Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Peek-a-boo

Requested: yes
Prompt: 3 from the Baby Prompts
"Playing Peek-A-Boo whilst shopping"
Warnings: nope

"Okay, next up is pasta." Y/n said, pulling the trolley whilst Pedri pushed it gently along. "Will we be much longer? I'm bored, Y/n." He said. "Well the sooner we get the pasta, the sooner we can leave." He looked down to see his daughter, Isla looking around in awe of the Supermarket. It must have been the lights or the colours or something. He found himself now in awe of his little one. Isla looked up to her Dad, looking so effortlessly adorable. Pedri couldn't resist the opportunity to entertain her. As Y/n browsed the aisle at the different types of pasta, he slyly played peek-a-boo, making funny faces that elicited giggles from their little one.

Y/n caught onto Pedri's antics, a playful smirk forming on her lips. "Peek-a-boo in the pasta aisle, really?" she teased, her eyes sparkling with amusement. Pedri chuckled, not missing a beat. "Well, you know, the macaroni seemed to appreciate my theatrics." Their baby gurgled with laughter, completely enchanted by Pedri's playful demeanor. Y/n shook her head, grinning, "You're lucky Isla finds you hilarious. Imagine if someone caught you doing this in the produce section."

Pedri shot her a mock offended look. "I'm just spreading joy, Y/n. Besides, our little one loves it, don't you, champ?" The baby cooed in agreement, and Y/n couldn't help but laugh at the adorable scene. "Alright, Mr. Comedian, let's finish shopping before you turn the whole of Mercadona into your personal comedy club." Pedri winked, holding back another round of peek-a-boo. "Deal, but only if you promise to laugh at my jokes forever."

Y/n rolled her eyes playfully. "Forever might be a stretch, but I'll give you today." She threw a bag of pasta into the trolley. "Ready to go now?" He smiled. "I never thought we were gonna leave this place." Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Every comedy club needs their comedian."