Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Stuck With You

Requested: on wattpad
Prompts: 14) "It's too early."
37) "If I were a worm, would you still love me?"
Warnings: mentions of fvcking, cute stuff

As her boyfriend lay soundly beside her, Y/n sat scrolling through tik tok. It was nearing 3 in the morning at this stage and she still couldn't sleep. She hated sleepless nights, but she didn't have college for the week and no work until Saturday, so to hell with it. As she scrolled, she saw a common theme in her fyp; boyfriend stuff. She came across one tik tok user asking her boyfriend if he would still love her if she was a worm. She quietly laughed to herself as she watched them lightly bicker amongst themselves. She turned to her boyfriend and watched as he slept with a slight smile on his face. He was so peaceful....yet the voice in her head was telling her to wake him up and ask.....so of course she did.

"Babe?" Y/n shook her boyfriend gently. He stirred in his sleep, his eyes scrunching and his lips frowning with the sudden disturbance. "Baby?" She asked again. "Bebé, I have training at nine, what is it?" He asked groggily, his eyes still shut. "Nevermind, I'll go back to sleep." She muttered. "Well, I'm awake now. You may as well tell me." He said. "If I were a worm, would you still love me?" Pedri's eyes opened and gave her an unamused look. "What?" She asked. "Es demasiado pronto para esto." He mumbled. "I'm being serious! Would you?" He rubbed his face and groaned. "I'd love you even if you didn't exist." He said, turning around. "But what about if I were a worm? Worms are disgusting and gross and-

"Like you aren't already, Bebé." She slapped his arm as he laughed at his joke. "Listen, it's illegal to-" he paused, trying to word it correctly in English. "To do things?" He paused again, questioning if he was correct. "With animals." Y/n looked confused. "It's illegal to do things with animals?" She smiled. "Yes." He replied. "And what if a dog wants to go on a walk. Is it illegal to do that?" She asked. "Obviously not. You know what I mean. I can't put it to words." He said through broken English. "I wouldn't fuck animals, but it's you."

"So you would fuck animals for me?" She laughed. "No, just no. That's so weird! Why did you ruin my words?" He asked, getting a bit fed up. "Just you! I only love you and I probably only will love you!" She paused. Once again the voice in her head was telling her to keep going with the joke....so she did. "But a worm-"

"Listen! Whether you like it or not, I am stuck with you! Forever! Now please, sleep with me!"

"Sleep with you?!"

"Yes? Go to sleep with me? Is that not correct?" He asked, confused. "Babe, what you said means something different. I'll explain before training." He let out a sigh. "I love you, but can we go to sleep together?" Y/n snorted and nodded. "Alright, alright. We can go to sleep together."

Y/n was fast asleep when Pedri slowly opened the curtains to let the light in. He was dressed and ready to go to training, no thanks to the night before. He sat down on his girlfriends side of the bed and moved the hair from her face. She smiled, recognising the touch of the man. "Are you going?" She asked, rubbing her eyes. "Yes. And I googled what that thing meant. I'll be saving that phrase for a later time." Y/n chuckled and nodded. "But I thought I'd say goodbye before I left. I do have coffee in the pot for you if you want." He said. "Thank you." She yawned and looked up to him. "You look pretty." She said. Pedri laughed and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "I have to go but I'll see you later, okay?" She nodded and closed her eyes. "Okay, bye. I love you." She smiles. "I love you too, Bebé." And with that, Pedri stood up and left for training, where he walked around explaining what had happened, followed by a lot of players and coaching staff laughing at him.