Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Holy

Requested: yes
Prompt: 18) "Are you drunk?" With Holy by Justin Bieber
Warnings: fluff

Y/n was awoken in the middle of the night by her phone ringing loudly. She could have sworn she had it on silent, but that was just her luck. She groaned and turned to her phone, the light almost blinding her. She read the caller ID; Pedrizou. She rubbed her eyes and answered. "I know you're out but you need to not call me at this time when I have to be up early tomorrow."

"Y/n? This is Pablo." His teammate? "Pablo, what's going on?" Y/n asked, sitting up. "We're at the playground outside your apartment building. I tried to tell people that we know someone that lives here but they wouldn't let us up and you wouldn't answer the door so I had to call you." He said. "Why couldn't you bring him back to his house?" She asked, grabbing her jumper, ready to go downstairs. "He didn't want his family to see him this way and thought his brother would record him and put it up everywhere." Pablo explained. "And he couldn't go back to yours?"

"Not after last time." He was of course referring to a couple months ago at Pablo's 18th birthday when him and Pedri got so wasted, Pedri ended up climbing on a table and dancing until he nearly fell off. "Okay, okay, I'm coming now." She opened her apartment and brought the keys with her. She quickly walked down the stairs, nearly tripping once or twice. As Y/n walked out of the apartment building, she heard the drunk chatter of Pedri across the road. It was shocking he could be that loud. She watched as the two Pablo's watched him. Pablo Torre with his hands in his pockets walking about the swing set, while Gavi sat on one of the swings beside Pedri. "Puedes empujarme, Papi?" Pedri cackled at his words, Gavi chuckling along quietly. "Te empujaré frente a un autobús si no te callas. La gente está tratando de dormir, tío." Torre muttered. "You don't have to push him, I've got him." Y/n called over. The three men looked over to Y/n crossing the road. "What did he have to drink?" She asked, her arms "Too much." Torre replied. "No, really?"

"Quiero ver Los Morancos." Pedri slurred, on the verge of falling off the swing. "Vale Pepi, vamos." She said, walking over to help him up. "Do you need help with him?" Torre asked. "No, it's fine. I have him." She groaned as he was practically hanging onto her. "If you're sure." Gavi added. "Seriously. Go home, I've got it from here. Gracias." She smiled and bid the pair of Spaniards goodnight.

It took a long time to get Pedri up to her apartment. The block didn't have a working elevator and the stairs were a headwreck, especially with Pedri having strange questions at almost every floor. "Okay, come on. This is it." She said. Y/n felt aggravated. That wasn't a secret at the moment, but with one of her good friends being drunk beside her, he obviously didn't see it. She put him leaning against the wall beside her and unlocked the door. "We need to make more Barcelona chants." Pedri laughed. "Pedri, get inside."

"You're so kind." He laughed again, falling in the door. "Pedri!" Y/n helped him back up only to see a lazy smile on his lips as if he hadn't just fallen. "I think I love you." Pedri said, a smile on his face. "Are you drunk?" She asked, laughing as if he was joking. "I still love you." He sang. "Pepi, you need to be quiet. My neighbours are trying to sleep." She whisper shouted. "I want everyone to hear it." Y/n sprung forward and covered his mouth with her hands to muffle his volume. "Pepi! Please!" She begged. She felt a strange wet feeling on her hand. She looked up to his eyes and could see that he was smiling. "Did you just luck my hand?" He nodded, making Y/n jump back and wipe her hand off his shirt. "Aw. I like this camiseta." He pouted. "Stop with the spanglish." She said and turned towards her kitchen. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Im getting you water. You'll thank me in the morning."

"Can we put on music?" He asked. "Quietly. The walls are sound proof anyway." She muttered. "So why are you telling me tp be quiet?" He asked. "Because when you get to a certain volume, the neighbours can hear." She explained and watched as he walked over to her music thingy. It was like a radio, but headphones were plugged into it. "How do you work this?" Pedri asked. "You plug the headphones in and listen." She watched as he struggled, but was careful to make sure he didn't break it. Eventually he did it. It was humorous to see him dancing in what seemed to be silence. Pedri turned to see her smiling at him. "Baila conmigo por favor." He smiled. "No hablo español." Y/n replied. "Eso era español." She chuckled and opened her eyes. "Please?" Y/n sighed and stood up. "Let me help you." Pedri said, lifting the second pair of headphones. "You help me? I think it's meant to be the other way around." She giggled. Pedri placed the headphones carefully over her ears. In the process, they locked eyes and neither dared to look away from the other. "I didn't know you liked Justin Bieber." She said. "I don't. This is just a contagious song." He mumbled. "I like how your English gets when you get drunk." His smile came back with her words. "Tal vez deberíamos quedarnos hablando español." Y/n nodded in agreement as she began swaying to the song. Pedri took hed hand into his and danced with her, his smile not leaving for even a moment. "Te amo." Her breath hitched as he said it. That would be the second time or something. "Eres mi Todo y te amo y eres como mi propósito y me haces querer despertar todos los días y te amo."

"You said that you love me a few times there." Y/n said. "Podría decirlo toda la noche y el día, mi vida." He whispered, their foreheads touching and lips tantalisingly closr together. "Esa sería una buena letra para una balada de amor." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hueles a tostadas." He whispered. "I can speak Spanish you know!" The pair nearly buckled with laughter at what he had said. Silence grew between them both once again, both only looking between their eyes and lips. "I know him." Pedri muttered to break the silence between them as Chance the Rapper mentioned Messi. "I know. You bring it up a lot."

"I bring up you a lot too. The team knows everything about you because I won't shut up." Y/n pressed a small cheek onto his cheek, catching him off guard. "You're so sweet."

"Can I kiss you?" He asked. "As much as I'd love it, I don't think you should. How about we try this again tomorrow?" Pedri smiled and kissed her cheek gently. "You always have good ideas."

♡---------♡---------♡

"My head is killing me." Pedri groaned as he left the shower the next morning. "I'm guessing the shower didn't help?" He shook his head and sat down at the small table by the window. "Here. Try some juice. Might make you feel better." He sighed and took a sop of the juice she had placed in front of him. Suddenly, Y/n's phone rang. Her face twisted into one of concern before there was a a knock on her front door. Pedri looked towards it confused. "Expecting someone?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Can you get the door? Just need to answer this call." Y/n said quickly. Pedri nodded and walked out, droplets falling onto the floor and a slice of toast hanging out of his mouth. He opened the door with a smile on his face, only for it to drop when he was faced with his brother looking equally as confused. "Nevermind. I found him." Fernando muttered and put the phone into his pocket. "Qué tenemos aquí?" He chuckled. It wasnt long before Y/n came sprinting towards the front door. "Fernando it isn't what it looks like!" She shouted. "It looks like you and my little brother have just-" He paused and looked between them. "I know it does but there is a perfectly logical explanation."

"Can you give us a few minutes to come up with a lie." Pedri joked, earning a slap from Y/n. "Just shut the door and get the story straight and don't come out until you can both agree."