João Felix (FCBarcelona) -Fatherhood

Requested: anon wattpad
Prompt: 3) "I'll stay with you as long as you need me to."
14) "It's too early."

'Where João and Y/n jist had a baby and they bring it home but the baby keeps waking up so João goes to help so Y/n can get some sleep.'
Warnings: nada

While it seemed that each and every person I the busy city of Barcelona was asleep on this warm Summer's evening, that was far from the case. Not because of the people awake to get ready for their jobs, or the people on the metro, but because of a tiny newborn baby, screaming down an entire house. Y/n put her hands over her eyes and she listened to her newborn son crying and it didn't seem that he was going to quieten down anytime soon either. "It's too early." She mumbled to herself. Y/n felt the bed move beside her to see João, her boyfriend, sit up and toss their duvet sheet off himself. "Oh no, João. I'll go. You have to training tomorrow-"

"You go back to sleep. I'll take care of him, don't worry." João said, moving the hair from his girlfriend's face and pressing a gentle kiss onto her forehead, before leaving the room and heading into the nursery. He opened the door and looked straight to the crib where his son, Paulo lay crying. "Bom dia, homenzinho." He whispered, leaning over the crib to pick him up. He rocked the child in his arms, shushing and humming, mixed with some reassuring 'tudo bem' the odd time. "Let's go get you some breakfast, homenzinho." João held the baby against his chest and placed a blanket over him to keep Paulo warm.

The pair headed downstairs carefully and into the kitchen to grab some milk. The crying had calmed down to the occasional cough or usual baby noise. João heated the bottle and shook it before he checked if it was cool enough and fed Paulo. João's head fell back in relief to finally have the baby quiet. "Take you time." He chuckled as Paulo drank the bottle quickly, having to stop to take a breath. "I'll stay with you as long as you need me to, homenzinho." He whispered. "I always will."