Pablo Gavi (FCBarcelona) - Don't Start

Requested: yes
Prompts: 1) "If anything were to happen to you."
40) "You're so hot when you're mad."
Warnings: angsty, short

Pablo returned home from training, anticipating the comfort of familiar surroundings. As he stepped inside, the silence greeted him, and a feeling of solitude crept in. "Y/n, I'm home!" He called Puzzled, but the only response was the echo of his own voice. "Y/n? Amor?" He called again, yet it seemed quiet this time. Growing concerned, Pablo searched every room, each corner of the house, only to find emptiness. Panic set in, and his mind raced with worry. Desperation led him to the backyard, where the sound of splashing water caught his attention.

There, at the pool, Pablo discovered Y/n with her headphones on, completely oblivious to his frantic search. She floated on a pool float, sun-kissed and carefree. The water muffled his calls, leaving him unheard. Unable to contain his anxiety, Pablo rushed towards the pool, his expression a mix of relief and frustration. "9h you're home!" Y/n smiled, lifting her headphones off and tilting her sunglasses down slightly to have a proper look at him. "I've been looking everywhere for you! I was so worried!" He exclaimed, his tone a blend of frustration and relief. "What?"

"If anything were to happen to you, I don't know what I'd do." Y/n emerged from the water, her laughter echoing in the quiet backyard. "Babe, I just went for a swim. I didn't mean to make you worry." She grinned, finding his reaction amusing. Looking down at his girlfriend in her bikini made this situation a....difficult one to react to. He couldn't help but shake his head with a mix of irritation and amusement before hopping in to join her. "You nearly gave me a heart attack! How was I supposed to know you were out here having a swim?" Y/n, still giggling, hopped of the float and swam closer and wrapped her arms around him. "I thought you were psychic, guess I was wrong but hey, it's good to know you care so much." She planted a playful kiss on his cheek. "And you're so hot when you're mad-"

"Don't Start."