Pablo Gavi ft. Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) Kiss & Tell

Requested: nope
Warnings: nope

Y/n Y/l/n smiled as she handed in her passport for the passport officer to check. It was her first Ballon D'Or ceremony. The youngster was a rising star and tipped to be the Women's Ballon D'Or winner, her teammate Alexia another candidate. Y/n took her passport back and continued on walking. She found herself standing, waiting for her managment people to follow her as usual when she felt a small, playful pinch to her side. She rolled her eyes and turned to see the culprit. Pablo, a fellow Barcelona prodigy. "Ey, Cabrón. Stop that." She said, slapping his arm. "I can't promise anything." He replied. "It's always the young guys." She chuckled, walking alongside him. "I'm only a few months younger." He mumbled. "But still younger." She said. "And you're still shorter." Her head whipped back around to him. "Excuse me?"

"Excused." She scoffed. "Im sorry, I'm sorry. If you want, you can sit next to me." Pablo offered. Y/n smiled and opened her mouth to speak but was stopped as she felt an arm qrap around her shoulders. "Unforunately Pablito, I already said she was sitting beside me."

"I asked first-" Pablo protested. "I'm older." Pedri stated. "I'm sitting next to Alexia actually. I didn't want to seperate the Barcelona besties, you know?" Pablo forced a smile and looked back to the girl. She knew his smile was fake, he didn't didn't need to say anything for her to know. "Speaking of Alexia-" The trio turned to look towards the previous Ballon D'Or winner. "We'll talk later boys. See you on the plane!" Pablo waved sadly as Y/n joined her teammate. "What was that about?" Alexia asked. "I don't even know and that's saying something."

Once Y/n was out of listening distance, Pablo whipped his head around to Pedri. "What?" He asked, sounding clueless. "What are you doing?" Pablo whisper shouted. "Well you're taking forever to make your move. You've been saying you were going to ask her on a date since last season and still nothing. If you won't make a move, I will."

"I thought you were meant to be my friend."

"I am. I know if I try to make a move, it will force you to make yours. You're made jealous very easily." Pablo's cheeks turned red as his friend explained the plan. "What if I just decide to not ask her out?" Pablo asked. "Then I'll just go on a date with her, won't I?" Pedri replied. "No, no you won't." Pablo replied cofnidenlty. Pedri arched a brow. "Are you sure? Do you really want to risk that?" Pablo clenched his jaw. "Didn't think so amigo."

All through the plane ride, Pablo couldn't help but look over to Y/n. She would move and he would look, but even if she sat still he would still look. "Are you going to keep staring or actually do something?" Pedri asked, not looking up from a magazine. Pablo scoffed. "I don't know why you are so obsessed with me asking her out. It's not like it affects you in any way." Pablo mumbled, looking down to his phone in a mood. Pedri chuckled and set his magazine to the side. He then leant back in his seat, a menacing smile rest upon his face as his fingers interlocked and rested on his chest. "I'm just...wondering." he sighed. Pablo rolled his eyes. "What could you possibly be wondering?" he asked. Without moving, Pedri simply replied, "Whether she would prefer Y/n Gavi or Y/n Gonzalez." Pablo shoved his phone in his pocket. "I'm fucking getting out of here." he snarled as Pedri sat in a fit of laughter. "There's nowhere to go Pablito!"

Pablo marched to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He leaned on the sink and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Why was it so difficult to speak to her? She was the sweetest person in the whole of Barcelona but he couldn't speak to her. He heard a small knock come from the door. He opened it to peek out and see who it was before he felt someone fall into his arms and who else but Y/n. She looked up, smiling at him. "Good catch." She joked. "Falling for me, are you?" His eyes widened as the realisation of what he said hit him. "Smooth." She chuckled. "Just how I am." He replied cooly. "You're the furthest thing from smooth, Pablito." She winked before she left again as Pablo stood frozen and unable to even respond.

It took him a few moments but he finally settled down. She liked him. There was a chance she liked him back. He couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. He walked past Y/n, the same twinkle in his eye as when he realised he loved her. Je scooted past his friend and sat down, content and as happy as ever. "What did she do in the bathroom?" Pedri asked suggestively. Pablo looked back to his friend with a smile on his face. "I don't kiss and tell." He joked back. "You're joking!" Pedri nearly squealed. Pablo simply laughed as Pedri shook him around looking for more answers. "We didn't, we didn't but I do know one thing." He paused. "I think she would like the name Y/n Gavi better."