Alejandro Garnacho (Manchester United) - Cuffin' Season

Day 6 of Christmas

Y/n and Alenjandro were a perfect couple, both in the public eye and privately. While While saw their friends get into relationships and break up, they remained strong and together. They played pranks on eachother all the time and it kept the relationship going. It was good fun all around in all honesty. Y/n was scrolling through her tik tok one morning and spotted a video with that one song from the SNL skit with Sza. It was a girl lip syncing while her not-so-big boyfriend stood in the background and looked on confused. It made her chuckle, and then an idea sprang to mind.

As Alejandro prepared breakfast for him and his girlfriend, he spotted said girlfriend, Y/n, setting up her camera. He decided to pass no heed. She usually does this for a prank or based on the cosy clothes she was wearing, maybe a "fit-check" as she called it. She did them a lot. Music began playing, which Alejandro guessed was his girlfriend beginning to record. She stepped away, putting him into view. She lip synced to the words.

It's cuffin' Season

And now we got a reason

To get a big boy

I want a big boy

Give me a big boy

He turned and looked at her confused. She saw him look at her on her phone and turned to face him, an innocent grin on her face. "What?" she asked. "I am not a big boy." he whispered making Y/n erupt into laughter before turning her camera off. "You're hilarious!" Y/n cackled, holding onto her boyfriend. "Maybe I'm big in another way, huh?" She laughed even more at the sweet voice saying something like that. She could barely breathe from all the laughing. "Come on and get your tea." He laughed along, turning back to do the task at hand. Y/n posted it. It was too funny. She of course captioned it with his quote from after;

Maybe I'm big in another way - Alejandro Garnacho 2023

Alejandro placed breakfast down in front of his girlfriend who was laughing away to herself on her phone. It of course confused him since he was now sitting in front of her and she hadn't put her phone down like she usually does. "What's so funny?" He asked, taking a sip of his tea. "The comments on the tik tok." She replied. "Already? You posted it 10 minutes ago." He said. "I guess you and this song are just a popular combination." Y/n set her phone to the side. "The comments are full of girls saying things about how incredible you are and all." She explained, beginning to eat her food. "Well, luckily for me, you're the only one that matters." Y/n blushed and looked up to him. "Okay, you softy."