Jack Grealish (Manchester City) - Snowman

Day 9 of Christmas

Y/n and Jack had bee running around the house since late last night, making sure that their daughters Kayla and Sophie's Christmas was perfect. They had laid out Kayla's Manchester City kits on the sofa, along with her various other toys from 'Santa'. Jack had taken the pleasure of eating the biscuits and the brandy since Santa apparently prefers a glass or two of brandy before leaving the house and going to the next.

The sunlight had just about shone through their curtains when they heard their daughters barging through the door, Kayla slapping down hard on her Dad, with Sophie trying to jump up on the bed. "Dad! Wake up! Santa came!" Kayla squealed. Sophie had given up on climbing the bed and ran over to her mum's side of the bed and poking her, babbling along. Y/n smiled and lifted the 2 year old before patting Jack beside her. "Jack, love." He grumbled. "Can we skip Christmas this year?" He asked. "No!" The two girls replied. "Silly dad!" Kayla giggled, pulling at his arm. "Can we go? I wanna see the presents!" He groaned and nodded, before hopping out of bed and throwing on his night gown. Oh god how he had turned into such a typical Dad on Christmas day.

They crept downstairs, Jack leading them all. He opened the door slightly and peaked in. "Oh dear, I can only see coal-"

"No!" Kayla nearly sobbed. "Only messing." Jack replied before opening the door fully and turning the light on to show a living room full of gifts, big and small. Kayla ran around, not knowing which to open first. "Y/n let Sophie waddle around, touching all the presents and grabbing some to bring back to help open, whilst Jack sat beside Y/n and watched Kayla run around tearing into her gifts. "Why's it got your name on it?" Kayla asked. "Well, Grealish is your name too, sweetheart." Jack replied. "I would've liked Haaland better." He looked back to Y/n who hid her laugh by smiling with Sophie at her colourful new toys.

As the day went by, Jack helped Y/n in the kitchen as they watched their daughters play outside in the snow. "We'll bring them in soon. Make sure they don't get sick." Jack said as he cut the carrots. "Let them finish the snowman first. This is the first snow they're actually allowed to play in." Y/n said. "I know I just-"

"Hi mum! Hi dad!" Kayla said sprinting in and running upstairs, whilst Sophie stood at the door giggling. "What's funny?" Y/n asked. She pointed at Jack who forgot he had Kayla's Christmas headband still on his head. "What? Do you not think I look stylish, Soph?" He asked while posing and making her giggle even more. "Silly daddy." Y/n chuckled along as she bent down to zip up Sophie's coat a bit more. "You haven't called me that in a while, love." Jack joked. "Jack, I-"

"Dad?" Kayla asked. "Can we use this scarf?" Jack looked at the designer scarf she held in her hands. "That's Gucci." Jack said. "You named your scarf?" Jack shook his head. "No, no. It means it's special." Kayla's eyes lit up. "So it's perfect for our snowman. He's special too." Jack looked over to Y/n who looked back amused, almost to say 'Do it.' Jack let out a sigh and nodded. "I suppose so." He said. Kayla cheered and ran outside, chucking the scarf around the pile of snow with coal as a mouth.

"Mum!" Kayla called in. Both parents looked out as Kayla pointed to what they believed to be the snowman. "It looks like dad now!" She shouted, making Sophie burst into a fit of giggles. Y/n laughed. Jack simply looked over to her, the same way he did the first Christmas he spent with her. Oh how the times had changed. From having to spend them away from eachother, to now spending them with their two daughters. He loved this woman and he loved the two little ladies out the back, laughing at something that bared no resemblance to him bar the Gucci scarf. "It's identical." Jack said. Y/n turned back to face Jack and nodded, matching the same face of love and adoration as he did. "The spitting image, love."