Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint Germain) - The Lights

Day 13 of Christmas

Under the twinkling Christmas lights of Paris, Kylian and his beloved Y/n strolled hand in hand through the festive market. The air was filled with the sweet scent of roasted chestnuts and the joyful melodies of holiday carols. "So, first Christmas in Paris. What better way to spend it than walking around with me under sparkly lights, eh?" Kylian asked as he swung their hands around as they walked. Y/n chuckled in response. "I couldn't think of anything better." She gleamed, looking up and sharing a small kiss with her boyfriend.

As they meandered through the charming stalls filled to the brim with ornaments and trinkets, Kylian couldn't help but steal glances at Y/n's delighted expression. Her eyes sparkled with the reflection of the dazzling lights, and her laughter harmonized with the festive cheer around them.

They paused near a carousel surrounded by bright, festive colors. Kylian's gaze lingered on Y/n as she marveled at the carousel's whimsical charm. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close, as they enjoyed the enchanting scene together. "It's so beautiful, isn't it?" Y/n said as Kylian rested his chin atop her head. "It is and it's only better when you're here." Y/n looked up again. "You become more romantic during Christmas, have you noticed that?" Kylian chuckled and took her gloved hand again. "Come on, let's go look at some more things."

The couple explored the market, savoring warm crepes and sipping on steaming cups of mulled wine. Each booth offered a unique treasure, and Kylian and Y/n found joy in sharing these moments of discovery.

Amidst the lively crowd, they stumbled upon a vendor selling handmade Christmas ornaments. Y/n's eyes lit up at the sight of a delicate homemade garland. "This would be beautiful in the apartment." Y/n smiled as she showed him. Kylia nodded in agreement. "Then we will buy it." Kylian smiled and began speaking to the stall owner about the garland, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a fifty euro note to pay. Once the garland was bagged and Kylian received his change, the couple linked arms and set off once again, to venture deeper into the market.

As they continued their festive adventure, Kylian and Y/n found themselves beneath a breathtaking archway of lights. The dazzling display created a magical canopy above them, casting a warm glow on their faces. "I know, you say I get a lot more romantic in Christmas but I just need to tell you that I love the lights sparkling in your eyes. It just makes me love you even more." Kylian whispered, captivated by the moment. "You are very corny." Y/n replied as their foreheads rested off one another. "I don't know what that means and I don't care. I just wanted you to know."

The Christmas market in Paris became a backdrop for the couple's shared memories, a mosaic of lights and laughter that would forever be etched in their hearts. As the night unfolded, Kylian and Y/n embraced the enchantment of the season, reveling in the joy of love amidst the festive beauty of the City of Lights.