Pedri Gonzalez (FCBarcelona) - Punto De Vista

Requested: wattpad
Prompt: 5) "Will you just...hold me please?"
Warnings: none

Pedri walked through the door with a heavy sigh, his shoulders slumped from the weight of a particularly challenging day at training. He walked into the kitchen where Y/n was plating up some dinner. "Hola, amor." Pedri practically mumbled. Y/n, noticing his demeanor, greeted him with a warm smile. "Hey babe. How was your day?" She asked, concern in her eyes. "It was alright." He replied, opening the fridge. "I have dinner. I don't think-"

"Just getting a drink." He said, cutting her off. Y/n arched a brow. "You okay?" He nodded, grabbing the two plates. "Yes. Let's just get dinner over and done with." Over and done with.  What the hell? Pedri sat staring blankly at his food, using his fork to move it around but wouldn't dare eat it. "Pedri? You okay?" The sweet voice of his girlfriend pierced through his train of thought. He looked up at the concerned girl and gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm fine. Just thinking." She didn't buy it. "You know I can tell when you're in a bad mood." She said. "I am not in a bad mood. Can you just leave me alone for one minute?" His voice was raised. Y/n, taken aback by his sudden outburst, sat in shock for a moment before realizing something deeper might be bothering him. "Pedri, what happened?" She asked gently, concern replacing any hurt she felt.

He hesitated before blurting out, "I can't get anything right. The pressure, the expectations—it's too much." His voice cracked. He immediately regretted his outburst as he saw the hurt flash across her face. Y/n recoiled slightly, her eyes widening in surprise at his uncharacteristic response. She took a moment to process before she noticed the tears welling in Pedri's eyes, his vulnerability laid bare before her. "What exactly is wrong with that?" She asked.

"Nothing is wrong!" Pedri shouted. She stared at him, dumbfounded. "I-" He sighed and let out a deep breath. Y/n approached him cautiously, her tone softening. "Pedri, you don't have to carry all of that on your own. I'm here for you. Talk to me." With a shaky breath, Pedri looked up at her, his eyes filled with raw vulnerability. "Will you just hold me?" He paused. "Please?" He whispered, his voice barely above a broken plea. Y/n, understanding the vulnerability beneath his tough exterior, embraced him without hesitation. Y/n's heart swelled with tenderness as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him close against her chest. She felt Pedri's walls crumble in her embrace, his sobs muffled against her chest as he let go of the weight he'd been carrying alone. They stood there, cocooned in each other's warmth, the only sound the steady rhythm of their breathing.

After a while, he pulled away, wiping his tears with embarrassment. Y/n cupped his face and said. "Pedri, it's okay. You just got back from from injury and you arent going going hit the ground running. You don't have to do everything alone. I'm here for you, no matter what." He nodded, appreciating her support, and managed a small smile. "I don't know what I'd do without you." Y/n kissed the tip of his nose. "How about we watch a movie for tonight? Sound good?" Pedri sniffled. "Sounds perfect." Y/n picked up his plate. "Come on, we'll eat in the living room tonight."