Chapter 1 - Talent Show

It was an average day in the town of Kuoh, and on this day Kuoh Academy was having a talent show. The start of the day was going like any other student walking into the school campus, talking to friends and an infamous group of perverts being chased by the kendo club. The three boys being chased were the perverted trio, Issei a young man with messy brown hair and eyes, Matsuda an athletic looking boy with a buzzcut and large ears and squinted eyes and Motohama a boy with dark brown hair with glasses.

These three are running through the courtyards avoiding the bamboo swords of the kendo club girls who caught the said boys peeping into the changing rooms. But due to most students preparing for the talent show the girls backed off and went to prepare for their demonstration in swordsmanship.

"Man thank god for the talent show if not we'd be limping to the nurses office." Said Matsuda

"Man i hope we see some skimpy dances as a talent" drould Motohama

"Maybe we will see some pole dancing," excitedly exclaimed Matsuda. However their third member didn't seem interested in the talent show, and was instead looking up at a window of the old school building where a red headed upperclassmen looked out into the distance and occasionally seeming to glimpse at the troublesome trio.

"Who is she?" Asked Issei

"That man is the number one Great lady of Kuoh," replied Matsuda.

Issei didn't get more time to ask about the blue eyed beauty as the bell rang calling all students to their classrooms. The three quickly walked into the new school building and into their homeroom.

"Alright class here is the sign up sheet for the talent show, all you need to do is put your name and what you will be doing, it will be reviewed by Sona during the classes and in the afternoon the students approved to perform will be sent to the auditorium to prepare." Spoke the teacher As students contemplated on signing up or not, only two students signed up.

"Ok if that's everyone then can I get a volunteer to take this sheet to the student council president to review". Asked their homeroom teacher.

Immediately Matsuda and Motohama raised their arms. "Matsuda I trust you more to go but no funny business and be back immediately after." With that the boy grabbed the sheet and walked to the council room.

For the rest of the morning classes went on as normal, but in the council room Sona and her peerage members were having a bit of a worried look on their faces. Sona wiped her glasses and pushed her bange out of her face as she thought it was a good idea to let Issei Hyoudou perform especially as no talent was listed for his act.

Genshirou Saji, a fit young man with light blonde hair and light blue eyes, a pawn of Sona Sitri, was holding in a laugh thinking about what kind of talent Issei would have. Tsubaki Shinra, the student council vice president queen of Sona, a tall girl with long black hair and glasses, looks just as concerned as her King.

"We don't have a lot of volunteers so we have to include as many people as possible." Said the blue haired Knight Stubasa Yura.

"Yes yes but its Hyoudou he has caused trouble before so he might again" Exhaled Sona

Just then the door opened revealing another group of students, a black haired busty woman with purple eyes, a handsome blonde boy with Grey eyes and a small white haired girl with amber eyes. Akeno, Kiba and Koneko entered following their King Rias Gremory.

"Hey Sona sorry we were late, we were finishing some reports for the Occult Research Club.  Said Rias.

"Hmm what are you looking at so intensely" asked Akeno with a small smile on her face

"Oh it's just that the press doesn't know if she will let the pervert into the talent show," said an energetic young brown-haired girl with twin-tails Ruruko Nimura.

A few hours have passed and the Student Council has just sent out the list to all the teachers who will perform in the talent show. "Ok here's the list and now baking down now that the brackets are finished" said Issei's teachers.

"Alright, we have 3 students in our class who signed up Katase, Murayama and… Issei Hyoudou?"  Said the teacher with confusion at the last student named.

"Wait, I did not sign up for this!" Yelled Issei as everyone looked at him with puzzled looks, but two boys who were giggling.

Issei saw his two buddies trying to hold in laughter as tick marks formed in his head. But right as he was about to tackle his two friends to the ground the door opened and the girls squealed. "It's the prince!" They yelled.

"Hello, I'm here for the student who will be performing today." Said Kiba with a gentle smile.

"Ok Issei, Murayama,  Katas its time to go and now back talking it's too late now" said the teacher.

Issei hung his head in defeat and walked out, following the blond knight