Chapter 8 - Split Devil

As you may already know, Issei we are Devils" Spoke Rias.

"But before all of that we should all Introduce Ourselves. '' Said Sona.

All the Senior devils Introduced themselves first leaving the newest Members for last. "Hi I'm Raynare I'm a pawn of Rias Gremory, but you can call me Yuuma Amano in school" Raynare spoke

"Im Mittelt a pawn but call me Milly Amano" Spoke Mittelt who seemed not to really like her current situation but she sucked in her frustrations.

"Im Kalawarner a pawn of Rias and please call me Ms. Amano " Said the Older woman with a Calm but unfazed attitude

And finally stood saji sporting a kinda smug look on his face,"Im Genshirou Saji and I took up four of Sona's pawns so you could say im pretty special, also why is Hyoudou here."

Sona quickly butted in, in a way to not make her pawn to full of myself, Rias is stronger than I and she couldn't reincarnate Issei with  four pawns or a rook which is equal to five, which is a bummer since I only have 4 pawns left. Sona whispered the last part.

Everyone was able to hear with their enhanced sense but Issei, but those words gave Rias an Idea she didn't really like.

"Yeah so maybe he was too weak to be turned into a Devil that must have it.'' Frantically stated Saji was trying to hype himself up as he summoned his sacred gear.

On his arm appeared a black, geko like gauntlet that only covered the back of his palm. Plus I bet my sacred gear is much better than whatever Issei can do.

Suddenly Raynare grabbed Issei's hand and pulled him close while grinning, "Show them babe." At her actions and words everyone looked at the two, some at what Issei had to show others Like saji shocked at Raynares words.

Issei sighed and lifted his Left arm suddenly a red glow covered the room, on Issei's hand was a spiked red gauntlet with two large yellow spike coins out of it. "Let me introduce myself I am Issei Hyoudou this generations Red Dragon Emperor''

"And my boyfriend" Spoke Raynare "Tho Im willing to share" she followed with a wink. Even if she loved Issei she couldn't hold herself back tho odd as it was she didn't find any attraction to any men but issei, girls on the other hand were a different story, and she absolutely didn't mind her boyfriend wanting a harem, as she knew she would find as much enjoyment from them as Issei would.

Her words caught everyone off guard, Instantly Rias stood in excitement, and Akeno looked like a hungry leopard ready to pounce. "Then why did you stop me this morning!" said Rias, who blushed realizing she spoke out loud.

"I wanted to mess with Issei a bit and see what inventions you had with my boyfriend,  even if you're my master now I won't just hand him over that early. Raynare spoke, giving her King a genuine smile.

Their interaction left everyone looking back and forth from the two who seemed to be communicating with their eyes. And in a weird way Issei had defeated Saji who was seen sulking to himself.

Rias cleared her through to get everyone's attention, "Now back to the reason you are here, Issei, would you like to become a devil?" " asked the girl.

"Yes" Issei spoke without hesitation, everyone was left speechless, he didn't hesitate. With him being the wielder of a dragon Rias and Sona thought he wouldn't want to be tied down to a master.

"That was unexpected, why did you not hesitate" asked Sona trying to figure out the boy's decision.

"Well I had a talk with Ddraig, he told me how 4 pawns didn't work, due to my power and my not accepting to become a devil at the time." His words gave Rias a smile as she really wanted Issei.

"However Ddraig said even if I  fully accept it would take 8 pawns to…"

"That might work," Sona said, standing up and cutting the boy off. "Maybe Rias can trade Mt her three pawns over to me for my remaining three".

"No that won't work, Raynare took up two pawns" Rias sighed in frustration and narrowed her eyes as she spoke, "We will have to split him."

To say everyone was once more shocked was an understatement, the idea of using two different  evil piece sets to reincarnate someone.  And even more that Rias was the one to suggest it but at this point, she was desperate.

"We Command you Issei Hyoudou to become our pawn and serve under the names of Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri." The pawns grew for a moment but the ritual failed.

"It seems that we are not strong enough partners. " Spoke a voice from Issei's hand. "But I believe I know how to help"

After a short explanation from Ddraig Issei began to boost himself.

BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST!

When he was sure he had gathered enough power he grabbed both of Rias's and Sona's  hands who held their pawns within causing both girls to blush to the displeasure of Saji.

Transfer!

Issei transferred all his power into both girls and into the chess pieces. A bright red and blue glow began covering the room blinding everyone present, after a few moments the light died down and in both girls hands was now a single purple pawn with silver lines. The pawn glowed and instantly flew into Issei's chest and once again the girls chanted creating the first devil servants with two masters.

"Wow it worked but how is this going to work out" was the question on everyone's mind. "So who will Issei be joining" asked Kiba

"Me!" Said both girls giving the other a look.

But luckily before an argument began between both kings Issie spoke up, "I'd like to be part of Rias's Peerage for now, as I'll be able to spend time with Ray."

Everyone just smiled and Raynare tried to hide the massive blush forming on her face. After that little interaction Issei ended up having split duties with both groups, Issei would be spending this time during school helping the student council, then would head to the ORC after finishing his tasks and homework. Since didn't want Issei to slack off and just goof around with Raynare and Rias, well not before she can make the boy into a capable pawn.

Besides working out Issei's schedule they briefed him on how devil servants worked to eventually be promoted. Issei was not looking forward to having time getting taken from him so he asked Sona for one simple favor.

"You want to join the music club?, well it shouldn't be a problem but we will have to tune your schedule a bit more."

Issei would now have to wake up everyday at 3 in the morning to start physical training with Rias and Raynare till 5. Afterwards he would shower, eat and prepare for class. He would have to arrive at school at 6:30 and help in the Student Council  then go through the day like any other council member. After class he would report to Sona who would tutor him till 4:30. He would then head to the music club and then the ORC at 6:30. From 6:30 till 10 pm he would do contracts, stray hunts or relax in the club room. From then on he would head home and sleep, he didn't need much sleep now that he was a devil but he wasn't allowed any free time except for the weekends.

Issei's new life was starting to be not what he expected.