Chapter 27 - Battle between Rivals

"Huh so that's how it is." Spoke Azazel as he was lifted up by Issei who flew down seeing the man being knocked to the ground.

Vali had fired her magic at the man. "I take you in, raise you like my own daughter and you decide to betray me." Spoke the Fallen angle general. 

"I'm sorry old man but things seem more fun on this side." Spoke the silver haired girl. 

"So you decide to join your grandfather once again after the way that devil treated you." Spoke Azazel revealing Vali being a devil. 

"Huh she's a devil." Spoke Rias who stood behind Azazel with her brother. 

"Yes she is, I took her in when she was young since she is a half blood and her grandfather despised her." 

"Then I think it's time I introduce myself, my name is Valeria Lucifer, I am the great granddaughter of the original lucifer." Spoke Vali as she unveiled her four pairs of wings. 

"Her wings, she really is a descendant of Lucifer." Spoke Rias. 

"It seems we have gotten the two strongest dragon emperors the world will ever see this time around, what a joke." Spoke Azazel. 

"I'd consider it a Miracle." Spoke Vali. 

Azazel shrugged off her last remark and faced the boy holding him up. "Issei my friend can you please help me discipline my misbehaving daughter and bring her to me." Said Azazel. 

Issei without another word went into his partial dragon form and began to fly towards Vali. In an instant Issei arrived in front of the girl and sent a kick that was blocked by the girl. Issei used the girls arm as a springboard, tucking his wing in to spin with greater speed and sent another kick into the girls rib cracking the armor. 

"Ugh, you really are something Hyoudou." Spoke Vali. "You managed to push me back and not even using your sacred gear. But that was only luck, now I'll go all out. 

Vali grabbed the boy and began to use her wings with everything she had to slam the boy into the ground. Issei was being slammed through the concrete of Kuoh creating a large crater in the grounds of the school. 

Issei was now the one caught off guard but he understood that the girl wanted a true fight. He stood to his feet and tore off his shirt as he returned to his human form and summoned his boosted gear. Taking a deep breath to focus he said two simple words that shook the white dragon empress. "Balance Break." 

The very instant his armor dawned he charged at the white dragon who was hit by the boy's fist. However she was able to touch Issei and began to use her geared power. 

DIVIDE!

DIVIDE!

DIVIDE!

Issei's power began to be cut in half. "As you might have noticed your power is being cut in half by mine, we wield opposing forces so while you double your power, I can half your and take it for myself." Spoke the now confident girl as her blue wings shot off particles. 

Issei was not fazed however instead he began to boost. With the jets on his back he began to rocket towards the girl. As he pulled his hand back as yelled. "Ascalon!" 

As his arm extended forward from his left fist the blade of the sword emerged. Without another word, Issei had pierced the armor, but with his luck he barely managed to avoid the girl's flesh, only penetrating the scale male. 

"Transfer" Spoke Ddraig as all of his power was forced into Valis Armor. 

"Vali, I suggest we retreat. He is too strong for us to face, and the sword can easily hurt you, it's a holy dragon slayer." Spoke Albion as her suggested for the girl to back off.

In that instant Valis armor cracked and Issei grabbed one of the orbs from the armor. "You said we have conflicting powers, correct." Issei asked the white dragon. 

"That's correct." Replied the white wings. 

"Then if Kiba could do it, so can I!" Yelled Issei as he began to crush the blue jewel. As from his fist a mix of green and blue light began to flash. 

"That is quite foolish, you will destroy your body." Spoke the white one. 

"Albion what is he doing?" Asked Vali. 

"He is trying to take in my power partner." Replied the Vanishing Dragon. 

Issei was screaming in pain as he held his arm in agony. And after just a few moments of excruciating screams Issei's body stopped shaking. "Well it seemed he tore his body from the inside out." Spoke Albion.

"VANISHING DRAGON POWER IS TAKEN!" Spoke Ddraig as the armour's right arm turned white.

"Impossible, that is impossible." Said Albion in shock. 

"Feelings are a powerful thing and sacred gears respond to the emotions of their wielders. I took your power to protect the ones I love and I will use your power to bring you back." Spoke Issei with a smile under his mask. 

Vali was left shocked she could not comprehend how this human boy grew so quickly. As both Dragons were preparing to once more clash. A black Blur landed in front of both Dragons.

"Well Vali, sorry to cut your fun short with your little boyfriend but we are finally ready to fight the northern gods." Spoke a tall handsome boy, wearing red armor wielding a staff. 

"Bikou!" Yelled Vali in embarrassment from his words. 

"Well if it isn't the descendent of the monkey king."  Spoke Azazel 

"Monkey king?" Asked Issei. 

"Yes, have you heard of the stories of the mischievous fighting buddha, Wuhan. Said Azazel.

"He is related to Son Wuhan." Spoke Issei staring at the man.

As the others talked, Bokou spun his stagg around and he along with Vali began to sink into the ground. And in an instant they were gone. 

After their departure and the temporary defeat of the Chaos Brigade the three factions finalized their treaty. Issei was sitting in the back as the rest of the business was being done and like always his stamina was quickly drained. But even though he was exhausted he was happy to have protected his girls, prevented a war and even cornered his Rival. And he was also grateful since he was being smothered by his now six girlfriends. 

"Then that concludes the peace treaty." Spoke Azazel. The three leaders were ready to leave as Issei stood up. 

"Sir Michael, can I ask for a favor before you go?" Spoke the dragon boy.

"Sure thing Issei, what do you need?" Asked the angel with a smile.

"I was wondering if it would be possible to let Asia and Xenovia to pray again, they have always been a part of the church and I know it pains them to not be able to pray." Spoke Issei. 

Micheal turned to the two girls. "Even if you two have become devils, do you still wish to pray in support of heaven?" Asked the angel to the former church members.

"Yes." Spoke both girls with hope in their eyes. 

"Then it shall be done, once I arrive in heaven I will tweet the system to allow you two to once again pray." Spoke The Seraph. 

Behind Michael stood a quiet Irina, she took a spot forward and bowed her head. "Xenovia, Asia I'm sorry, I was upset you chose to abandon the church, that I even said some cruel things to you two." Said the girl close to tears.

"It's ok Irina you don't have to apologize." Spoke Asia. 

"Yeah we can start all over and be friends again right?" Said Xenovia. 

"Yeah." Said Irina in teats as she hugged both girls. 

The three girls were happy to have each other and all three clasped their hands and began to pray. Though two of them stopped in an instant due to the pain. The occupants of the room chuckled at the girl's actions causing the atmosphere to lighten significantly and leave everyone in a good mood.