Chapter 34 - A hectic school life.

The silent alarm went off and Issei sturd awake in his arms was his girlfriend comfortably pressed up against his chest. Issei recollected the previous night's events and smiled as he hugged the girl lovingly. Then a thought came to his mind how far along was Raynare. He decided to ask the girl when she awoke, in the meantime he would sleep in a bit instead of working out that morning.

As the sun rose the girls began to wake up. Usually around this time the largest member of the bed was missing but instead there he was holding Raynare. Everyone began their morning routine while not bothering the two. Finally Raynare was the last of the girls to wake, noticing her position she didn't wish to get up but they had school to attend so she did. Alongside her Issei also rose, "Hey Ray take it easy ok, I'm not sure how far along you are so please be careful." Said the worried teen.

"Well actually I do know Azazel and Penemue tested my pregnancy apparently I'm Four months along." Said Raynare.

Issei quickly shot up in realization, "wait that means that you got pregnant shortly after we started dating, and that also means you've been out through such dangerous situations while pregnant." Said Issie now placing his hand on her forming belly.

"That's it I'm going to talk to Rias you will not be doing anything for the next six months." Said Issei.

Raynare giggled at his words. "Well actually Rias already said that so there's no worries, everyone was quite worried after we found out about my pregnancy I couldn't get the girls off me especially Asia." Said Raynare.

Issei chuckled, happy to hear that his girlfriend was so close as well as hearing about their antics. Finally the couple was ready to start the day, after getting dressed Issei and Raynare walked down stairs and ate breakfast.

As the group began to walk to enter the school grounds all eyes were once more on them however this time both peerages walked around Issei who was holding an embarrassed Raynare in his arms bridal style. "Um babe you know I can still walk right." Said the mother to be.

"Yeah but I don't want anything to happen to the little guy." Said Issei with a chuckle.

"Hey, how do you know it will be a boy?" Said Raynare holding her stomach.

"Uhhh I hope it's a girl." Said Asia.

"Hmm, I think a little boy would be cute." Said Xenovia.

From the gate to the entrances to the building the group talked about their preference for whether the baby will be a boy or girl. As they entered the school everyone said their goodbyes and went to their classrooms. Issei carried Raynare to class with Asia and Xenovia. "Issei!" Yelled Matsuda and Motohama as they ran to the boy in tears.

They were about to reach Issei when he suddenly side stepped and dodged the two upset boys. "Why is it always you? We heard that you walked to school carrying Yuma while being guarded by a group of girls. Are you dating the entire student council as well too?" Asked the frantic boys.

"No he's not, they were being over protective." Said Raynare or Yuma as she's known in school.

The boys then noticed that Yuma was still in Issei arms and bowed down in an apology. "We're sorry we almost hurt you." Said the two on the ground.

Yuma chuckled "it's fine but why did you want to tackle Ise." Said the girl.

"Oh well we're jelouse he has five super hot girlfriends." Cried the boys.

"But anyways why are you carrying Yuma around." Asked Motohama.

"Well he's worried I'll get hurt and everyone is just being overprotective." said Yuma.