Chapter 29 - Young Devils Gathering

Issei, Asia, Gasper had begun their first day of training under venelana. Before breakfast she gave a course on utensils and table manners to Issei, Asia knew table manners as she was raised in the church and Gasper didn't need the training. During breakfast stand over the dragon monitoring his table manners and striking him with a ruler at every mistake. After Breakfast Lady Gremory would take her three students into the dance hall and begin to tutor them in dance. With Issei being the tallest he was partnered with Venelana and Gasper as partnered with Asia due to their heights. Issei at first was a little nervous to dance with the mother of his girlfriend but after a few hours of practice he calmed down. After lunch Issei was back to practicing his table manners which resulted in him being hit on the head for every mistake. After lunch it was back to practicing this time on how to act like a gentleman and to not stare at a woman's breasts. Then Dinner again, this was his pattern for the rest of the week. 

And Finally it was the day of the Gathering and Rias Peerage was standing in a magic circle preparing to teleport to the event. They appeared in front of a large door as behind the door they heard an announcer. “Let's welcome our first group of guests, The daughter of the Gremory clan and Younger sister of Lucifer, Rias Gremory and peerage.” At the announcers words they began to walk out into the ballroom. 

The crowd was clapping as in walked Rias with Akeno beside her, behind them was the towering form of Issei who held a gentle smile as he walked in wearing black pants, a white shirt, a black jacket and his personal additions his bandana and gloves. 

The women were left in awe by both Kiba and Issei's appearances

The women were left in awe by both Kiba and Issei's appearances. Others were squealing over the little dhampir boy and men practically drooled over the beauty of the girls. The Gremory peerage quickly took their seats and waited for the other peerages. After them was Sona and her peerage, she entered the room with her recognizable stoic look but once she looked towards Rias’s table she blush as she notices Issei waving at her with a smile. They quickly took their seats at the table beside them. After her came out a few other devils most notably were, the younger brother of another Satan, Diadora Astaroth the younger brother to Ayuka Bealzubub, Riser and Ravel Phoenix and Finally another new face Saireorge Beal the cousin to Sirzechs and Rias. 

After everyone had been seated Sirzechs Lucifer rose to the stage along with him as Serafall Leviathan, A handsome green haired man, Ajuka Beelzebub and a drowsy looking bald man, Falbium Asmodeus, “welcome to the Young Devils Gathering, this year I have an announcement , we the Four Great will be putting on the Young Devils Rating game tournament, to strengthen everyone through battle.” spoke Sirzechs.

At his announcement everyone seemed to be excited to witness the battles. Everyone was now free to mingle and Issei was quickly surrounded by multiple people who either wanted an autograph or wanted to meet the dragon. Rias cut in and pulled Issei along, wanting him to meet someone. “Issei I want you to meet someone, I feel like you two would get along, since you're both meat heads.” said Rias.