Chapter 13 - A Dragon and A Phenex

"I am Riser Phenex,'' said a handsome blond man wearing a red suit and white shirt with the collar showing his chest.

Raiser took a look around the room and noticed that Rias and Sonas Peerage were sitting around a Handsome boy with a muscular physique holding a guitar. Riser scoffed and spoke to Rias so who are your peerage members she said scouting out the girls. And a few caught his eye that being Raynare, Kalawarner and Akeno, he of course already knew Akeno.

Everyone quickly stood up and took their places next to their kings, Issei stood in the middle of the room behind Rias and Sona, and their respective peerages were next to them. Riser Smirked seeing the girls on Rias side.  But something stood out to him, "You boy what Peerage are you part of" asked Riser

"Both" Said issei, Rias and Sona.

Riser was left baffled how someone can belong to two peerages. Grayfia seemed intrigued at the prospect of a duo owned piece. "How many pieces did it take for his reincarnation?" asked Grafia.

"It took seven pieces, three from Sona and four from me that sorta mutated and became something like a super price." Spoke Rias.

"What did this so-called super piece look like?" Asked Grafia.

"It was a purple pawn piece with silver lines" Spoke Sona.

"Hmm interesting, so basically he belongs more to Rias than Sona right?" said Raiser, not really liking Issei.

"You could say that," Spoke said to the boy.

"Huff well doesn't matter, you will soon be my bride Rias. "Spoke the arrogant man as he held Rias by the chin.

"And once you are mine so will your peerage",he said as he looked at Raynare

Issei was angered that his master was being treated as an object and His girlfriend was being harassed. In an instant Issei stood in front of Raynare and Rias protectively.

"Boy you better move if you know what is good for you." Spat Riser

Issei didn't speak a word and just stared at the man in the eyes with a sharp stare. "Oh that look in your eye, that's the look of a man who desires women." Riser summoned his peerage.

Out stepped  fifteen beautiful girls, and up walked a purple haired woman with a large chest rivaling Kalawarners. Riser kissed the woman and began to fondle the woman, "boy you are no one who can have women like I do"

Issei didn't even react, he just rolled up his sleeve showing his muscular forearm and wrapped his arm  around  Raynare. "You have two things wrong riser, I may desire woman but I desire love and a family,  not just sexual trophies. And this girl here the one you stared at is my girlfriend and no one like you can please a woman like I do." Said Issei with a sense of pride he has never felt or shown before.

Issei ran his hand down Reynares back and with a blow to her spine Raynare fell onto her knees panting and visible steam coming off of her body.
"See this shows our differences. I understand that each woman is different and each has their own little secrets. Some don't even know their own weaknesses, I love Ray and I have learned the best way to please her. "

Issei's words angered Riser, he was humiliated and more so in front of his peerage. He quickly  sent a fireball at Issei who didn't even flinch and took the blast straight on. Everyone was left silent, Issei was fine, he didn't look harmed and was standing there with his shirt gone.

Is that all you have, how disappointing Issei spoke

Is that all you have, how disappointing Issei spoke. Every girl was left blushing beside the Grafia. Now let me show you a little something she said as he released his aura, the girls all looked at him with red faces and began to pant as they all fell to the floor. "See Riser I could take any woman I want but that is really low, I am a man not a beast in heat" he said.

Riser again went to attack but Issei was ready in an instant. He held Riser's fist, "you see Riser I just met you and I can tell you are an argument man who needs to learn about the real world." Riser was surprised by the fact Issei held his attack back with such ease.

Riser was about to let loose his full power but a cold aura covered the room, Grafia a was letting a miniscule part of her power loose, everyone froze not wanting to face the wrath of the stronger queen. "Maybe this could be settled with an unofficial Rating Game." Spoke Grafia.

"Fine then I can show you brat why I Riser have not lost a game once, but I'll be nice and give you ten days to get ready"