Chapter 36 - JUGGERNAUT

"Ray, stop joking around, this isn't the time for pranks." Said Issei as he began to cry.

Everyone around also began to cry at the disappearance of their friend and the pain Issei was going through.

"Ray!!!" Yelled Issie as his tears ran down his face.

Suddenly another unknown devil appeared and spoke. "Well it seems that the device I gave to that Diodora brat eliminated that insignificant girl."

Issei didn't look up, rather he stayed kneeled down on the ground with a broken look. "Who are you?" Asked Rias.

"I am the descendant of the true Bielzibub." I came here to eliminate Diodora as well as to check on this but seeing that you are here I might as well kill you too, then you can reunite with your little girlfriend." Said the man.

Issei's eyes shot up and glared at the man with pure hatred. He began to slowly walk to the man as his armor began to flow. "Rias Gremory." Spoke Ddraig.

"Yes Ddraig." Asked the worried Rias.

"I suggest you leave this place immediately, as for you devil the one who calls himself Shalba, NOW YOU SHALL PAY!!!" spoke the Dragon with a mix of Issei voice at the last words

Issei's armor began to glow and orbs of light surrounded him. From the lights multiple wales and moans sounded. "I who shall awaken." Spoke Issei.

"Am the heavenly dragon who stole the principle of domination from God. I laugh at the "infinite" and fret of the "dream". I shall become the red dragon of domination and I shall sink you in the depths of Crimson Purgatory. JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!" chanted Issei as his body and armor began to morf and blend.

The armor grew and became black looking like his body was covered in mutton magma as well as looking both more demonic and dragonic.

Issei in an instant charged at Shelba and with his claws tore the man's arm off

Issei in an instant charged at Shelba and with his claws tore the man's arm off. "What are you?" Grunted the now armless devil.

Issei didn't respond, only sending a roar towards the man. As Issei Roared he began to gather power in his mouth as a dark purple orb began to form.

Shalba tossed aside his cape and created a magic circle. Issei's body was surrounded by said magic circle as gravity began to push down on him. At that exact moment across the battlefield Gasper the little dhampires eyes glowed

"Hey Gasper, did you just try to stop time?" Asked Kiba.

"Yes but it didn't even faze him." Said Gasper.

-Divide-
-Divide-
-Divide-

Came from Issei as the red of his chest turned blue. "What! He has divine dividing power." Spoke Shalba in shock.

Issei managed to dispel the magic of the gravity spell. At that moment across Dimensions Vali who was being moved through the dimensional gap by Arthur and accompanied by Biku felt a change. "Issei Hyoudo." Spoke to the girl.