Chapter 32 - A few dates.

The ORC have finished their business in the underworld and are now on a trip back to Kuoh. Issei was tired from the trip and was sleeping on Reynares lap during the train ride. Everyone was staring towards the couple, some in confusion, others jealous to want to be in her position. The ones who were confused were because of the unexpected person latched onto Issei. Koneko was laying on top of the boy with her ears out like a peaceful kitten.

"Well, it looks like even Koneko has grown a fan of our Issei." Spoke Akeno with a giggle.

It seems that the dragon boy has been able to help everyone overcome their past. First Asia, then Kiba, Akeno, Gasper, Xenovia and even now Koneko. Issei was the one to do what Rias couldn't and she's grateful for it and also do to him she's only one price closer to getting a complete peerage.

"Now arriving In Kuoh, Japan '' spoke the train announcer.

Raynare shook Issei awake as everyone grabbed their bags to begin to exit the train. Issei growled a bit as it's never wise to wake a sleeping dragon but the girls have grown used to it. With a stretch Issei stood and grabbed his luggage beginning to exit. Koneko however continued to be latched onto Issei back as he exited. The other girls felt left out and all began to climb on the boy.

Around the group people looked at the usual scene in confusion while a few who knew of them just saw it as a normal event. Issei was walking through town with Koneko on his back, Raynare wrapped her arms around his neck. Rias and Asia were sitting on the left shoulder and arm while Xenovia and Akeno sat on the other.

To everyone in the peerage it looked Comitic. "Wow big bro you sure you can carry them all." Spoke Mittelt as she walked behind Issei, poking her best friend.

"Yeah all the endurance training with Tanin pushed every muscle on my body. I could probably lift a small building without any trouble now in just my human form." Spoke the dragon.

After a walk through the town and with quite a few curious and Jealous stares the group made it home. Opening the doors they were met with Son and Issei's parents eating at the door. "Welcome home everyone, how was your camping trip?" Spoke Miki as she greeted everyone.

"Hey Issei pal are you alright under there." Laughed Mr. Hyoudou as now Sona was trying to also climb onto the boy.

Issei just gave a smile as he lowered down to a knee to let everyone down. "Well It's great to have everyone back. It was getting pretty lonely in this giant house with just the two of us." Spoke Mrs. Hyoudou

"Oh it seems we're missing someone who's Koneko, Is she running late?" Asked Sona who didn't seem to notice the girl as she tried to climb her boyfriend.

"Um well she's right here." Chuckled Issei as he turned around to show a tiny girl who barely covered the boy's brod back.

"Well anyways everyone comes in you all must be tired oh and Sona said the others will be here in maybe a week or two since they are visiting their parents after the trip." Added Gouru.

Everyone after entering went to their rooms to unpack and after to take a bath. Kiba and Issei with a box we're going to walk towards the boys bathing area. "Issei, where do you think you're going?" Yelled Raynare and Akeno as they stood in front of the entrance to the girls bath.

"Well I'm heading to the baths with Kiba and Gasper." He said as he lifted the box up to give attention to it.

"Well you are not going with them today." Said Rias as she stepped through the entrance.

"Wait do you mean!" Yelled an excited Issei.

"Yup you are coming to bathe with us." Said Asia with a blush.