Chapter 28 - Summer training

In the Hyoudo household Issei was sitting across from Kiba and Saji. Each boy had a serious look on their face, Issei began to move his hand and grabbed a wooden block, as his hand moved back he sighed and placed the small block on the top of the wooden tower. Issei gave a sigh and it was now Kibas turn. The boy was staring at a single piece that seemed to hold up the entire structure. He placed his finger next to the said piece and swung his arm to the right. The piece flew and the tower moved downward but not collapsing. Finally was Saji, he was nervous and went to grab a block from the center and began to pull, with every slight wiggle the tower began to shake and suddenly the tower crumbled. Kiba and Issei cheered as Asia placed a tick mark on a small board.

Out of the twenty games of Jenga that the boys have played, Issei has lost seven times and Saji now holds thirteen losses. Kiba was the undisputed winner with no losses in Jenga, his speed always helped him with tricky moves. “Aw man I lost again.” wined Saji as he looked at the pile.

The other boys just chuckled at the end of the game as they began to choose another game to pass the time. Rias was sitting at the dinner table working on her club work, even if her club was a cover up she still had to manage club activities to make the club more believable. Sona was also working on her student council work across the red headed girl. Akeno was in the Kitchen preparing tea for the others. Tsubaki sat in an armchair reading a book and occasionally staring at the blond knight who sat on the floor in front of her. In Front of the tv sat the three youngest members of Rias peerage playing a video game. Gasper was wearing a yellow bunny onesie that hid his face with a zip up bunny face. Next to him was Koneko in a white cat one and Mittelt in one that resembled a crow. On the large couch was Raynare reading a Magazine with Xenovia, and Kalawarner who was grading papers.

Everyone else was either in their room, the bath or the gym. The Hyoudou parents looked at the teenagers who were all enjoying themselves, with a smile. They always wanted more children, but they never expected to have so many people in the house. Everyone was enjoying their time together before heading to bed. Like every other day, Issei was the first to walk to his room as he began to take the final step up the stairs. The girls began a race to be the first to enter the room and get the spot next to Issei. This time the winner was Asia who was now being spooned by Issei and Xenovia held onto Issei back. The former church duo were able to make it into the room as Asia was already standing and Xenovia used her speed.

As the group made their way to school, the ORC went to the club room in the morning as they had an important announcement from Rias. Entering the clubroom they were met with Azazle who sat at Rias’s chair. Once everyone was inside Azazle spoke. “Ok everyone I have a few things to say, First this upcoming school year I will be the new science teacher.”

"Oh and due to the treaty I have been given permission by Sirzechs to take you a lot to train for the summer." Said the Gregory general.

"Yes and for that we will all be traveling back into the Underworld this summer." Spoke Rias.

Issei was standing in attention holding a box in his hand with a small blond head popping out of it. "Hey Azazel what's up with your arm I thought you lost it in your fight against Leviathan." Asked Issei.

Azazels face broke into a proud smirk as he filled his sleeve back showing a mechanical arm. "Actually it's an artificial arm I made. It can do quite a few things." Said the fallen as his mechanical arm began to change shapes then detached and flew around the room.

After everyone finished explaining their powers, strengths and weaknesses they were all let to go to their classes to attend their final days of school.

"Wow I didn't know the you used trains to travel to the Underworld." Spoke Issei as he looked around the carriage he was currently sitting in.

"Oh right last time we went to the Underworld we went through a portal." Spoke Kiba.