Chapter 16 - Old friends new Enemies

Two girls and white robes walked through the streets of Kuoh looking for the devils who governed over the territory. Their information led them to the grounds of Kuoh academy. They were easily able to sense a large group of devils in an old building at the outskirts of the school campus.

"Everyone we have gathered you all here, because we have received a letter from the Vatican." Spoke Sona.

"Yes today two members should be arriving today on a mission and we were i formed ahead of time to not intervene." Added Rias.

Then a knock was heard at the door. Two girls in white robes. And stood across from the Devils. "Hello there sisters of Leviathan and Lucifer, we are here to ask you not to involve yourself without a mission." Spoke to one of the girls.

"May I ask why we are not to be involved." Said Rias.

"It is none of your concern." Spoke to the same girl.

"Well this is being done in our territory so it seemed pretty obvious it is our concern. " Spoke Sona.

Before the girl could speak the other beat her to it, "I'll tell you if I can get some information as well." Spoke the girl in a chipper voice.

Sona and Rias nodded, asking the girl to continue. "Well we are here to collect certain artifacts that were stolen from the church, and we wouldn't  like to get the devils involved in our battles." Spoke The girl.

"Alright then what do you want in return?" Asked Rias.

"Well an old friend of mine lives in this town, and I'm sure he would go to this school, his name is Issei Hyoudou. ''At the girl's words everyone turned to the Muscular boy who had Raynare on his lap.

"Im Issei Hyoudou,  '' said Issei, standing and towering over everyone.

The church girl was left silent, her small, weak friend was now a Mountain of a man and a devil as well. "No no you can't be Issei, he had spiky messy brown hair and Brown eyes now Green."

Issei realized his eyes were not being disguised by magic but didn't mention anything. "Um, I am Issei Hyoudou,  and the only friend I remember having as a kid was a girl with chestnut hair who always came to my house to play video games and got into fights. I don't really remember her name.. " Said Issei.

"Irina Shidou" Spoke the girl.

"Yeah that was it…" said Issei as he froze as the girl pulled back her hood and let her long chestnut hair in twin-tails out.

"Wow I never thought I'd see you like this, it must be a test of faith from god." She said as she grasped her hand together.

"Heavenly Father please forgive my old friend for his past sins" began to pray to the girl, who stopped to remember prayer hurt devils however Issie was not affected.

"Wait, are you not a devil?" she asked, confused.

"Well sorta kinda." He replied, rubbing his neck.

"You girl, are you Asia Argento?" asked the other girl standing beside Irina.

Asia just nodded as a reply as she took a step forward.

"How low have you fallen from a holy maiden, then it was true you really were a witch." Spoke the hooded girl.

"What really she's Asia the witch?'' asked Irina.

"Asia do you still love god" asked The hooded Girl.

"Xenovia there is no way that a witch would love God after becoming a devil." Spoke the twin tailed girl.

"No, I see it in her eyes, she still holds her faith." Spoke Xenovia. .