Chapter 53 - Harvest Festival

Issei was hiding behind a wall waiting for students to walk Into the hall he was hiding in. As a group of girls huddled together, Issei walked forward wearing a torn white shirt. As he stepped out he was suddenly hit with water. "Kya!" Yelled the girls. Issei thought he had scared them but when he moved his hair out of the way he noticed the girls taking pictures of the white shirt wrapping around his torso.

Besides him was another group of girls fangirling over Gasper. Who was dressed as a little vampire. "Man, you're the least threatening vampire I've ever seen." Said Issei.

"Yeah and you're not much of a scary ghost." Said Arthor holding a box.

"Anyways when did those girls get a bucket of water?"

"Oh that yeah Kuroka, Akeno and Raynare are handing them out, they said something about getting more customers that way." Said the blond man.

"So I'm being used as a chick magnet to attract more customers, why do I feel cheated?" Said Issei as he rang out his shirt.

"Yeah well Rias said it's time to head to the maid Cafe they need you over there." Said Arthur as he continued walking.

"Dang it, now I need to change. Hey Kiba, can you ask Rias for my clothes? I'm going to wash up the paint that is starting to stain." Said Issei as he walked to the shower in the room.

"Yeah don't worry I'll bring it out for you." Spoke the knight.

After Issie got out of the shower his clothes were ready for him. It was some grey jeep and a dark grey long sleeve shirt as well as a red apron.

He stood behind the bar at the maid Café serving coffee

He stood behind the bar at the maid Café serving coffee. Around the Café Rias, Asia, Mittelt and Koneko were dressed as maids while Kiba and Xenovia were dressed as Butlers. "Things seem to be going well. We have a full house and there's quite a line outside." Said Issei leaning over the counter.

"Yeah we're going to be busy, good thing Akeno and the others are cooking in the kitchen." Said Rias.

"Where's Shin anyways?" Asked Issei.

"Oh Raynare left him with Kaliwarner she's with Azazel and Rossweisse watching over the stalls outside." Spoke Mittelt as she walked past holding a tray.

"Man Kiba seems to be having a tough time right now." Spoke Issei watching his friend struggle.

"Yeah Tsubaki is so protective of him it's funny seeing as he has so many admirers." Giggled Rias.

Across the room Kiba was serving a table of girls while in the hall Tsubaki glared at the table as Kiba tried his best not to do anything to anger his girlfriend. "Hello Ma'am what can I get for you." Said Issei as a familiar pink haired girl sat Infront of his bar."

"Uh um c-can I get an Iced coffee and a muffin." Stuttered the girl as she looked at the menu and occasionally peeled up at Issei.

"Certainly I'll have it ready for you right away." Said Issei as he turned around and began preparing her order.