Chapter 46 - The hero faction part 2

At the Train station Issei and the group excluding Raynare and Shin were waiting for things to begin when Konou appeared and landed on Issei back. "I'm helping, and there's nothing you can say to stop me." Said the girl holding on to Issei's tightly.

Issei looked around and saw the smiling faces of his friends and felt no other choice but to comply. But just as fast as he accepted, everything went dark and they were separated. Issei and Kunuo were teleported to the subway platform. Issei's phone began to ring and he quickly answered. "Hey Issei Saji and Rossweisse are with me, we're fine right now we are still above the station where are you?" Asked Kiba over the phone.

"We are in the subway platform, Konou was with me." Said Issei.

"Alright, can you call Asia and the others to check up on them?" Asked Kiba.

"Yeah no problem, I'll check in with us aight away." Replied Issei.

"Oh and Issei since Rias isn't here you will be acting as our king, you proved it at the bridge today." Spoke Kiba.

"Yeah, I got it." Said Issei before hanging up.

"Hey Asia, yeah alright take care." Spoke Issei into the phone.

"Well Asia is with Xenovia and Irina so they're fine." Issei told the little fox girl.

"That's good, at least everyone is fine." Spoke Konou.

"Well there red dragon it's been a while." Spoke a voice as an out stepped young thin man with glasses.

"And you are?" Asked Issei.

"Why does no one seem to remember me, but we'll do what I can do. I'm only a lackie." Spoke the man as shadows began to engulf him.

"Oh now I remember you're that guy we fought at the warehouse with the shadow manipulation gear." Spoke Issei.

"That's right, however , things have changed. Balance break." Spoke the man before being covered by the shadows and now wore a black armor.

Issei kneeled down in front of Konou, "alright I want you to stay back I don't want you getting hurt so please stay back I'll protect you." Said Issei with a smile.

The girls nodded and stepped back. Issei started the man down and began to walk towards him. As he approached he dropped down, going for a low kick to send the man down; however , Issei's leg only went through his ankles but the man didn't move. Issei, not wasting movement, twisted his body using his hands and sent a kick to the man's head but again his leg only passed through his body.

The shadow sent a punch connecting with Issei and sent him into a pillar where his body was wrapped with shadows and held against the pillar. But from behind the pillar a blue flame flew out and hit the shadow. It didn't cause any damage but it did make contact with the man. "Ha you think a little fox fire can hurt me." Said the man as he looked at Konou.

"Hey Asshole, your fights with me, so never turn your back on a dragon." Spoke Issei as he took a deep breath and shot out a wave of flames, sending the man flying back.

Issei sprouted his wings and claws as they began to glow red, now that "I know your weakness it's pointless to fight, if we continue you will die." Spoke Issei

"I don't care if I die, I will do everything I can for him." Spoke the Shadow.

"Hey do you hear yourself why do you even follow him?" Asked Issei.

"Let's just say my life was worthless before I met him, and don't go around proving your strength as a human killing Angles, Fallen angels, Devils and even God's sound interesting." Said the man.