Chapter 3 - Aftermath

As Issei was singing on stage everyone in the crowd was left stunned they didn't move they didn't make a sound the just started the boy known to be a pervert singing his heart away on the stage without a care in the world.

In a private booth sat the two devil kings with their peerages left shocked as well. Rias and Sona knew there was something different about Issei; he was no average human; he always had a powerful presence around him but seeing him now gave off a different vibe from the boy. He cleaned himself up and looked better but his voice captivated the Devils.

"Sona I call dibs I want to add Issei into my peerage" said Rias in awe

"Not so fast Rias I think he would do a lot better in the Student Council. We can straighten him up and focus on his musical talent." Replied Sona

Rias Glared, "I need all the help I can get!" she said

This left Sona quiet, she was interested in adding Issei into her peerage seeing him a quite the interesting guy but she also knee Rias was right with her current problem she needed more power allies and Issei excused a fair amount of hidden or untapped power, especially now that he's on stage his power is flowing off of him as he performs.

Sona sank into her chair knowing she couldn't win this one, so she sat back to enjoy the guitarist on stage.

Encore! Encore! Encore!

The student of Kuoh wanted another song from Issei. He smiled nervously and asked backstage if it's possible, and to everyone's pleasure being the last performance.

"Ok this song goes out to an old friend of mine she's not here right now but i'm here to share it with you all oh and also for my idiot pals."

Oh-oh
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah
If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you, oh
We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah
You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know
You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh
You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

Rias was amazed by his voice and seeing how much he cares for his friends, showing he will do anything for them. This hit Rias in her heart, her wanting to have someone by her side that would do anything to save her.

"Well everyone that's all the time we have, now we will tally the votes and find out who wins the talent show. Everyone casts your votes on the way out. We will announce the winner on Monday, '' Tsubaki spoke through the loudspeakers.

Issei walked backstage with his guitar case on his back and a satisfied smile on his face. Instantly he was hugged by his two pals who each received a smack to the back of the head by the boy they tried congratulating.

"HEY! What was that for!" Wined Motohama

"Yeah man, so uncool!" followed Matsuda

"It's your guys' fault I had to perform." Issei exclaimed "but thanks" he smiled

That smile causes a few girls in the back to blush and at the boy they used to look at with disgust, now a captivated stare. Issei walked out of school and separated from his friends at the school gate seeing it was starting to get late.

Walking over the bridge, Issei took a moment to look over the bridge and think back to the day's events. As he leaned one the bridge he felt a tap on his shoulder. When he turned around he saw a pretty girl with black long hair and violet eyes in a school uniform he had never seen before.

"Hi, are you Issei?" Asked the girl in a sweet innocent voice.

"Uh yes I am and you are?" Issei replied.

"My name is Yuma Amano, I always pass here when going home and notice you like to stare off the bridge every once in a while, I didn't recognize you for a moment. You look different today." Said the girl starting to blush.

"Yeah there was a talent show at school so I had to clean up a bit, but maybe I'm going to keep this style." Smiled Issei.

And suddenly Yuma panicked and asked "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME!" while bowing.

Issei was in awe when a girl he had never met before was asking him out after showing a hidden side of himself to the entire school, at this moment he was frozen for a moment.