Chapter 41 - Fight between men.

Issei was laying in bed there were only two days till the trip to Kyoto. The door opened and Akeno was only wearing a bathrobe. "Oh Issei, how could you do this to me?" Said Akeno as she looked over to the teen on the bed.

"Do what Akeno?" Asked Issei looking at the seductive girl.

"How could you leave me here alone for two days and three nights? I can't bear to be away from you so I want to get my fill of you tonight." Stated Akeno as she crawled on the bed over to Issei.

"Akeno what is the meaning of this?" Asked Rias standing at the door in a towel.

Both girls ground at the queen of Rias as she continued to mount the boy. "Oh I'm just planning on having a little fun with Issei before the trip." Said Akeno.

"Hey stop jogging all the man meat." Stated Koneko as she looked down at Issei as she held the boy's head in her arms.

"Wow you too Koneko?" Said Rias looking at the scene.

"Oh no Xenovia look we're being left out again." Said Asia as she looked at the scene Infront of her.

"Well no more this time I'm going to sleep with Issei too." Said Asia as she began to undress as well as Xenovia.

Suddenly both naked girls pounced on Issei intent on getting their own fill. "Everyone listen to you master and let me have Issei why do you intend on getting in my way." Asked the girl.

"Because Issei is ours." Stated the four girls in unison.

"No if anything he belongs to me." Said Rias as she ran to the bed jumping into Issei planting her breast in the boy's face."

All the stimulation from the situation flipped a switch in Issei suddenly his eyes glazed over and his finger began wriggling around. Suddenly he grabbed Akeno's Chest and Xenovia by the rear, filling them off of him as he stood over all of them looking as if he was going berserk.

That night was quite eventful for the girls, Issei's skill with his hands alone left the girls painting on his bed, the sheets were all wet and the girls were covered in sweat. Issei was still in a berserk state as he was preparing to plunge himself into the first girl, Akeno, when suddenly he heard Shin cry.  His eyes reappeared and returned to normal, he loved over seeing the mess of naked girls across his bed. And in his hands he held a dazed Akeno's waist as he was lined up to her entrance. Issei had snapped out of his trance just in time before taking Akeno fully, the girl was partially unconscious after Issei went to work and he didn't want to ruin the memory of his first time with each girl.

Issei stood up, grabbed his shorts and walked outside. In Front of the door was a blushing and panting Raynare listening into the room. "So let me guess, you put shin to sleep, came to the room, decided to stay out for a while and just listen in." Said Issei.

Raynare only nodded as Issei walked over to the baby's room to comfort his son. "And why didn't you stop me?" Asked Issei.

"Hey what can I say, what you did to them looked amazing, I would have loved to be part of that but even If Asia helped with the healing I'm still sore from giving birth so a little fun would hurt, though that sounds kinda hot." Said Raynare as she began having a dreamy look.

Issei giggled and walked over to his girlfriend, "hey don't force yourself and you know I wouldn't do that, I don't want to hurt you." Said Issei as he hugged the girl and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

With how much of a mess Issei caused they decided to sleep on the futon in Shin's room for the night. The morning however was quite the morning, Sona who had stayed back in school finished the approvals for the trip teleported straight into the room only finding the scattered bodies of the naked girls around the bed.