Chapter 33 - An unexpected surprise.

Everyone had woken up the next morning after the date. Issei was surrounded by the girls as he wiggled out of their grip and began his morning routine. He washed his face and teeth and went to his home gym to start his morning exercise.

After a good workout Issei returned to his now empty room as he began to get dressed when he heard a weird sound coming from the bathroom. Walking in he found Raynare leaning over the toilet with Akeno holding her hair and rubbing her back. "Hey Ray, are you ok?" Asked Issei as he leaned down to his girlfriend.

"Yeah I'm fine Ise it's just that I think I ate too much last night." She said as she continued to throw up.

"I think you should stay home today, I'll tell mom you're not feeling good." He said as he began to walk out.

"No wait I want to go to school, with you and the others I don't wanna miss the start of the second semester." She said as she once more threw up.

"No no stay here today, we will be back soon. I'll try to convince Sona, Rias and the music club captain to let me return sooner. Akeno watches over her for me. I'm going to talk to Rias and Sona." Said Issei as he walked to the kitchen

"Hey Rias, Sona, is it fine if I come home early? Ray isn't feeling too well and I want to watch over her after class." Said the concerned dragon.

"Well I don't see why not. I don't believe we have anything important to do today,'' said Rias."

"That's fine but you'll have to work extra hard this morning to make sure students are wearing proper attire and are prepared for their first day back." Said Sona.

"Oh and Mom please watch over here. She was eating some really weird food combinations yesterday and now she's not doing well." Said Issei

Mrs. Hyoudos eyes widened a bit but she just nodded, not wanting to cause a scene as she seemed to realize something. "No problem Honey I'll text you in case anything happens." She said as she placed a few plates down.

"Thanks mom." Said the grateful teen.

After breakfast the group once more set off to school. However, Miki , after the occupants were gone, quickly walked upstairs to Issei's room and knocked. "Raynare are you in there?" Asked the concerned mother.

"Yeah, mother I'm here." She managed to grumble.

"Can I come in?" Asked Miki.

"Yeah." Replied Raynare.

Miki walked in and took a seat at the end of the bed. "Look Raynare I think I might know what's going on and I don't want to scare you but here take this." Said the older woman as she handed Raynare a small rectangular object.

"Is this…?" Asked Raynare.

"Yeah I think you may be pregnant." Said the woman.

Raynare didn't know what to say but quickly got up and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes the girl walked back out with the test in her hand. She had a happy smile, which made the Hyoudou mother calm down. But suddenly Raynare showed the test, it was positive. As quickly as she calmed down she fainted onto the bed, Raynare was quick to act and carried the woman to the couch where she could wait for the woman to wake up again.

After about a half hour Miki came to and sat up, Infront of her sat a bashful Raynare. "I'm sorry to surprise you like that." Said the girl.

"Um no it's okay I was just well shocked, why were you smiling? Are you not worried?" Asked the future grandmother.

"No not at all, I love Issei and I know that he will be a great father." Said the girl with a soft smile as she crossed the pregnancy test.

Miki was in tears as she walked forward to the girl and gave her a hug. "Thank you." She said holding the girl gently.