Chapter 30 - Tale of two cats.

Rias took off the instant she stepped outside behind her, Issei. “Rias what's happening.” asked Issei as he quickly caught up to Rias.

“It seems that Koneko's sister has made an appearance.” frowned Rias.

“Why is Koneko’s  sister doing such a bad thing?” asked the dragon to his girlfriend, however he didn't get a responce.

They quickly made it to the forest. Issei looked around and began to track for the little white rook. Issei and Rias landed in front of two girls, one a taller busty black haired amber eyed woman wearing a black lamono in a revealing manner. On her head were two black ears and from her clothes protruded two black tails. “So Shirone, will you finally accept yourself and come with me.” asked the black haired woman to Koneko.

“My name is not Shirone anymore, it's Koneko Touju.”  said the white haired rook.

Suddenly Issei stood defensively in front of Koneko facing the black  haired woman. “Look lady, I don't know what you want with Koneko but I won't let you take her anywhere if she doesn't wish to.” Spoke the dragon.

“Well well if it isn't the red dragon emperor, or dragon of songs as you are known now.” spoke the black nekoshou.

“And what of it? Who are you?” asked Issei, already knowing part of the answer.

“She is Kuroka, Koneos older sister and an S-Class criminal who killed her previous  master.” spoke Rias before the woman coiled.

“Yes and I am here to take my sister even if I have to by force.” growled Kuroka as a purple Octagon magic circle appeared behind her.

Kuraka made a light blue circle from her hands as she waved her arms forward to attack the other three devils. What looked like three balls of fire flew at the devil's; however, Issei  acted quickly and threw back three of his own fire blasts. Both attacks swirled in the air and combusted in a small explosion of hot air. “Well I didn't expect that raw fire power would push back my ki.” spoke Kuroka in slight surprise.

Issei didn't answer, however he waited for the girl's next move. She again began to attack however Issei would counter every ki blast. “I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO STOP ME FROM TAKING SHIRONE!” screamed Kuroka out of frustration.

“If she doesn’t want to go I won't allow you to take her, she is a vital part of my family and I won't let anyone take her from us.” At the words of the Dragon boy both cats and girls' hearts skipped a beat. Koneko didn’t think that the perverted dragon would fight for her while the other girl was hurt by the mention of family.

“Hey Ddraig, did you hear that?” asked Issei to his partner.

“Hear what partner?” asked Ddraig.

“I think I can hear their heart beats, but it doesn't sound like the thumping of a heart but a melody or song and I'm not sure why I know  it's their hearts but I do.” Replied the Dragon wielding Dragon.

Issei closed  his eyes and listened first to Koneko's heart. He heard at first a jumbled sound like a mess, without any direction that began to calm and organize. While Kuroka’s heart sounded sad and longing. Those sounds seemed to be their emotions at the moment. Kuroka again began to charge an attack, Issei reacted and in a single leep he rocketed forward to the cat girl. Kuroka swung her arm and out flew a disk of electricity meant to intercept the boy's advance. However Issei with his fist destroyed the attack as he stopped only a millimeter from Kuroas, his power alone pushed the girl back without even being hit.

Kuroka looked at the boy's fist that was held in front of her face as  she couldn't help but blush. From her heart came the sound of a harp being strummed, Issei didn't understand the sound but he knew it wasn't bad. “Well Kuroka this is where we take you in, you are a wanted criminal right.” Spoke Issei as he was ready to capture the girl.