Chapter 6 - The Dragon Awakens

"How dare you hurt my Issei!" Yelled Raynare as she rocketed towards the male fallen angel.

Raynare formed a light sphere in each arm showing them at Dohnaseek, but due to her mind being clouded with rage she could not focus and was met with a kick being sent to the ground and completely destroying the fountain.

"Raynare!" Yelled two voices that came out from hiding. Kalawarner and Mittelt came out and ran to their fallen comrade.

"Well when I sent you two to watch her I wasn't expecting you two to oppose me." Said the man in the fedora.

"Ha you thought we defected from the Gregory, our objective was not to kill sacred gear users but to study them, when we heard you tell Raynare to kill the boy we knew something was up." Spoke Kalawarner.

"Yeah the old man sent us to watch what you and Koke head  were up to." Followed Mittelt.

"Well then it seems I'll have to kill all three of you" said Dohnaseek as 2 more pairs of wings sprung from his back.

"H how do you have 3 pairs, you weren't this strong a while ago" said Kalawarner in Fear.

"Well I won't reveal exactly what I did but let's say I took a few lives for power." The man said with an evil smirk spreading across his face.

"Valper Galilei," Spoke the buxom women.

Quickly both girls sprung their wings and went to grab Raynare and the boy, but Dohnaseek was flying down towards them intent on killing them both. But in an instant He was hit by a red and black orb or magic.

"Stop right there, fallen, you have intruded into devil territory and as the current overseer of Kuoh I am here to eliminate you in the name of the Gremory clan." Spoke a familiar  redhead.

"Well if it isn't Lucifer's little sister, and who is that next to you, well if it isn't Baraqiels daughter." Spoke the Fallen.

The fallen angel's words angered the two women. Instantly Akeno sent a bolt of lightning to the coated man but the attack missed as the man used his wing to propel right, avoiding the strike. While they were distracting Dohnaseek. The two female fallen angels arrived at where Raynare and her boyfriend layed.

"Raynare are you alright" asked Mittelt, however Raynare quickly got on her knees and placed her hand over Issei.

"Yuu what's happening?'' asked the bloodied boy.

"It's ok everything will be ok, you will be ok." Cried the girl trying to use healing magic on the boy. "Help me heal him!" She yelled with tears running down her cheeks.

At her words the other two started to heal Issei, his wound started to close a small amount, just enough to get up and run away. However his body could not handle the situation and he fainted from shock.

Issei opened his eyes and he saw white, a pure white void consisting of nothing but a blinding sheet.

"So you are my new host" said a deep and powerful voice

Issei looked behind him, spotting a giant western red dragon. "I am Ddraig the Heavenly Dragon of Domination, and you are now my host."

"I'm the host of a dragon, how, when, why." Asked the panicked boy.

"All will be explained in due time, however right now you don't have time, let me just say this. Do you want the power to protect the ones you love?" Asked the dragon.

Issei remembers his girlfriend was at the moment fighting a man with blackwings. "Do not worry for your fallen girlfriend, she is fine she is at the moment healing your wound" however before you go i'll give you a bit of my knowledge of the world you are now to be a part of." Spoke the dragon as he tapped the boy on his forehead

God's, Angels, Fallen, Devils, Dragons, War, basic information of the supernatural was sent into the mind of Issei as he awoke into the real world.

Kalawarner, Mittelt and Raynare had joined the fight against Dohnaseek. Fighting along two devils wasn't something they were happy doing but Raynare is doing it to protect Issei. But even though they outnumber the man the girls were not powerful enough to defeat the 6 winged black angel.

With a mass of power sent out Dohnaseek sent the 5 women flying with the pressure he released.  The girls were starting to tire and the first to fall was Mittelt having her right wind be cut off by a light spear. Next fell Kalawarner having her thigh and arm impaled. Now having an opening without being overwhelmed in numbers Dohnaseek spots Issei and he intends on finishing the job, in his hand a giant light spear formed was sent to Issei heading straight to his heart.

Raynare watched the spear rip through the air, and in fear she screamed "ISSEI!"

What resulted was pure red, but not of blood, it was light, a bright red light emanated Issei as in his hand was the light spear but that wasn't his hand it was a red dragonic gauntlet. Issei crushed the spear and looked at the ensuing battle.

Boost!

Came the sound came from the gauntlet.

Issei saw what was happening Yuuma's friends were hurt, badly.

Boost!

Rias and Akeno were fighting along Yuuma

Boost!

And then it happened Raynare was shot down, her wing impaled, her body bloodied, she once again hit the ground but this time she couldn't get back up.

Explosion!

Issei's aura erupted and caused the park to shake. "Gather your power into your arm partner." Spoke Ddraig.

Issei's aura seemed to shrink around his arm, and an infant of his palm appeared a small red dot of considerate energy. Issei coiled his arm back and hit the sphere of energy sending out a giant blast that hit Dohnaseek differently blowing a hole through half of his body. Issie fell onto one knee exhausted from the release of power, but still he crawled to Yuuma and held her in his arms.

"Please Help her. " Issei pleaded to Rias, who was crying, holding his girlfriend in his arms trying to press down on the wound to stop the bleeding.
Rias had no other choice; she took out her remaining chess pieces and two pawns began to glow so she began to chant.

"I Command you Raynare to become my pawn and surve under the name of Rias Gremory. " Raynare Quickly opened her eyes and like Issei pleaded for her friend to be saved.

Rias complied and also turned Kalawarner and Mittelt into her devil servants each taking a pawn. While she was reincarnating the fallen angels Issei had passed out and she tried to Reincarnate him as well but it didn't seem to work. None of her pieces seemed to work on the boy.