Chapter 51 - A kings strength

"I'll let you guys know Issei isn't the only one who uses weighted restraints." Said Sairaorg as maging bands fell from his arms causing the earth under his feet to crack.

Kiba and Xenovia charged forward with their swords. Rossweisse, Raynare and Kaliwarner flew upwards using magic to attack from afar. Sairaorgs body began to be surrounded by a white aura as he ran through the land. Kiba and Xenovia ran beside him barely keeping up with the king's speed. From both sides the knights swung at Sairaorg however he was too fast, in an instant he was behind Kiba and sent him flying with a single kick.

Rossweisse used her most powerful spell sending multiple barrages of magic at Sairaorg. The king began running from the attack however his shirt began to get filled with holes. In a moment he was grabbing someone invisible. As the spell faded Raynare was in Sairaorg's hand by the neck. "Well that was a smart play, however that wasn't enough to…" as he was talking Kiba and Xenovia both swung at the man's arm but Kibas blade snapped while Xenovias didn't budge.

Sliding under his arm Kiba managed to avoid a kick from the king and held onto Durandal with Xenovia, Putting there power into the holy sword they managed to cut off Sairaorgs arm releasing Raynare. As he prepared to retaliate, Kaliwarner and Rossweisse sent their magic barrages again. Sairaorg however didn't avoid it, instead he jumped straight through the magic, grabbed Rossweisse by the leg and swung her into Kaliwarner.

Both girls began to plummet to the ground to avoid them Sairaorg began to fall behind them pulling his only fist  back and punching both girls into the ground. "A pawn and Rook of Rias Retire." Was announced.

Sairaorgs calmly walked to pick up his arm and pulled out a Phenex tear. "Well then this time I'm not letting my guard down." He said as his arm was rearatched.

Kiba sent his balance break forward to flank Sairaorg but the man's straight was too much for the armors and each one was broken with a single hit. However, that was a distraction . Raynare using her artifact was acting as a battery infusing her magic into Ex Durandal as Xenovia charged her most powerful attack. However unlike previous times the sword began to glow red and gold.

Finally charged, the knight swung forward intent on hitting Sairaorg. However before the sword even hit the ground both Xenovia and Raynare received a devastating kick. "Pawn of Rias Gremory Retires." Spoke the announcer as Raynares began to fade.

"Well that's impressive, it seems your armor managed to protect you." Said Sairaorg as he rolled his shoulders.

In the next instant he had Xenovias ankle in hand and launched the girl at Kiba. Kiba caught a Xenovia cut and was met with a kick to the head. As Xenovia began to stand she received multiple kicks and finally one straight to the stomach. The kick had rendered Xenovia unconscious as she fell on her face. Before Xenovia could fade, Sairaorg sent an uppercut to Kiba, launching him upwards in a daze. As the blond knight fell Sairaorg kit hiba with one last punch sending him into a boulder.

"Well even if we have lost this fight, at least we got you to use your Phenix tear, now it's up to my King and best friend to take you down." Said Kiba as he faded.

"Both knights of Rias Gremory Retire, Sairaorg wins!"

In the waiting room Issei had his first clenched as he felt upset at seeing his friends and girlfriend being defeated. His fist clenched and with his own fingers he drew blood from his palm and his eyes held an intensity in it. Around the stadium an immense pressure was excused from Issei.

"This round both teams have rolled a combined number of nine, this battle will be between the pawn of Rias and Queen of Sairaorg."

The queen of Sairaorg appeared with a smug look, however seeing the boy's eyes she began to tremble under the pressure. "Sairaorgs removed his restraints. It's only fair that I do as well." Said Issei as he took off his bands. The moment he did his aura exploded outward and before even taking a step before his appointment the queen of Sairaorg fainted.