Chapter 49 - Pre-battle prep.

"Man I still can't fully grasp the Bishop form, I can't seem to charge enough power in time to create a powerful enough blast." Said Issei to Kiba.

"That could cause some Issues if a large attack is needed plus we can't just have you stand around while you charge." Replied Kiba.

In Front of them were Xenovia and Rossweisse sparing in an artificial dimension. "Yeah I have to master the Bishop form if I want to unlock the queen form." Rook and Knight are easy enough, but I'm still not too good when it comes to magic besides Heart's Song or Fire." Said Issei.

"I overheard your conversation. Why not instead of building up power to attack, you use it to boost the others." Said Ravel.

"Yeah that's it." Said both Kiba and Issei.

"Yeah we can use my boosts as a distraction, the others would want to stop me from gathering energy putting their attention on me, but they don't want to get too close due to their fear that I might fire." Said Issei.

"However it will be most effective on the first go so we have to make the transfer count." Said Kiba.

"Alright man, let's get back to training." Said Issei as he was preparing to continue his sparingly with Kiba."

"Oh sorry Issei but that's enough for today we have to look presentable for tomorrow we have a press conference." Said Rias.

"Wait wait does that mean." Started Issei.

"Yeah, you're going to be on TV tomorrow.

The next day the Gremory Peerage we're getting prepped for the conference. The girls were getting makeup applied on them while Issei, Kiba, Gasper and Shin were sitting around a table.

"Hey Gasper, are you going to use your girls uniform for the conference?" Asked Kiba

"Um, maybe I don't know. I think I will be wired now after all this time though it won't be any less scary." Said the crossdressing half vampires.

On another couch sat Issei with Shin in his arms and Koneko laying across his Lap. Issei noticed Shin was starting to get hungry so he was going to grab a bottle from the baby bag that Raynare had. "Hey Koneko can I get up?" Issei asked the girls on his lap.

"Unless we're talking about your junk then no." Said Koneko.

"Wow Koneko you're really feisty lately." Said Akeno.

"Yeah could It be because of a certain Phenex." Added Rias.

Koneko only pouted to think about Ravel. "Well I just want to get Shin a bottle he's getting hungry." Said Issei.

Koneko put her hand up and the bottle began to float to her hand. "Well it seems your training with Kuroka is paying off." Said Kiba.

"Well what I want to know is why Ravel made you so upset." Said Issei.

"Get a clue Casanova, cuntucky fried chickens in love with you." Said Koneko.

"Is that what this is about, Koneko you don't have to worry no matter what happens you'll always be my little kitten." Said Issei patting Koneko's head.

Issei began to feed Shin as the door opened and a man called for everyone to get ready. Rias and her peerage began to exit the room when they were met with Saji and the girls of Sona's Peerage.

"Hey it's been a while." Said Saji.

"Saji." Nodded Rias.

"Hey man, how's it hanging?" Saji asked Issei.

"Everything's fine." Said Issei.

"And how's the little guy doing?" Said Saji, seeing the baby in Issei's arms.