Chapter 20 - Preventing a war

Returning home everyone was down and the Council members were quick to notice. "Where's Kina" asked Tsubaki.

"He left, he wants to track the Excaliburs.for revenge."said Issei. 

Tsubaki was on the verge of tears, the vice president of the student council had always held affection towards the blond boy. And the thought of him being in a position that would turn him into a potential hunt made her feel sick. 

Tsubaki  was now left sobbing on the living room floor as the girls tried to console her. "I'm going after him,'' Issei said. "

"No Issei even if you are stronger than all of us combined I forbid you from searing after Kiba or assisting the church" Spoke Rias and Sona.

Issei didn't like being told what he couldn't do, he followed orders but not commands, he was a dragon after all we loved his freedom. "Fine but I will act if things get out of hand" spoke the boy. 

"Yeah I know but I have to be the one to get Kiba back. I'm the one responsible for him after all" said Rias.

Issei nodded and headed to his room. He was not going to sit back while Kiba was out there fighting. He was Changing, he put on black combat boots, blue jeans, a white shirt, black jacket and a white headband around his head letting his hair down over it. 

Issei was about to jump out of his window and fly off when he noticed Koneko was standing on the ledge

Issei was about to jump out of his window and fly off when he noticed Koneko was standing on the ledge. "I'm going with you," she said.

"Count me in" Said Raynare "Mittelt and Kalawarner are going, they are just staying back to now arouse suspension."

"Uhhhh" they heared as they all turned to see Saji was standing at the balcony looking at the three who were about to go off against their master.

Saji was about to run inside but was grabbed by Koneko. "You're coming to" said the small girl holding the larger boy with ease.

Saji squirmed a while but relented and all four began to fly towards Rayners old apartment to plan. 

 Was the fastest flyer so Raynare decided to go in his arms, Saji held onto the boy's shoulder and Konek sat Issei back between his wings. They made it to the apartment in no time, magic would have been slightly faster but would have been detected. 

"Oh Issei by the way I like the new look you should dress like that more" said Raynare as she wrapped her arms around Issei's neck. 

Saji just rolled his eyes and Koneko just stared at the couple. 

"You think so, maybe I will plus it's easy to fight in," said Issei with a smile. 

"Ok stop you horny beasts we have work to do" said Koneko with a slight blush. 

"How will we track Kiba though?" asked Saji.

"Oh that's easy, I can sniff him out, with my draconian senses I can probably track him in no time." Said Issie.