Chapter 19 - Kiba goes stray

It had been a day since everyone had moved in with Issei and his Family. Everyone Now Living in the Hyoudou residence Includes The Hyoudou, Issei, Rias, Akeno, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt Asia, Sona, Subaki, Stubasa, Momo, Reya, Ruruko, Kiba and Saji.

Issei was waking from his bed and like always surrounded by his girlfriends, but this time as he walked out of his room he was met with the other Devils In his peerages. "Morning everyone" said a half asleep Issei who walked out of his room shirtless covered in lipstick, bited and hickeys.

"Morning Issei" said everyone who quickly got used to seeing the boy in such a state.

"Man did they try to eat in your sleep or what." Said saji

"It felt like I was going to be eaten" he said pointing to a bite mark close to his waist..

"Ouch are you ok, yeah I'm fine i'll heal in no time" said Issei.

After everyone was up and cleaned they all walked into the dining room and sat waiting for some of the girls to finish cooking. Issei walked into the kitchen to grab a protein shake he stored in the fridge. As he walked in his dragon senses gave him a detailed smell of the food. And like if in a trance he walked up to the girls who were cooking, he reached his arm over the girls and grabbed a few seasonings as he Bagan applying them to their food.

The girls were left stunned, they were sure Issei didn't know how to cook. "Issei, you know how to cook?" Asked Momo.

"Huh no not really it's just my nose kinda guided me." Said the body as he flipped a fish filled and started the miso soup.

The girls were now unsure of what Issei was doing, however he grabbed a small plate and tasted the food. He smiled and walked away satisfied. The girls were at first hesitant but were pleasantly surprised at the taste.

"How this food is amazing you girls outdid yourselves, you will all make great wives one day" said Miki Hyoudou who quickly began to treat the girls like her own daughters.

"Um well actually it was Issei who added the final touch on our dishes" said Momo.

"Man, no fair dude, why are you so talented? ''said Saji.

Everyone just chuckled at the boy's interaction as they acted like brothers having an argument. Everyone was quickly getting closer but one boy was quiet for most of the morning. The day was quickly over and everyone was back home. They were all sitting in the living room enjoying themselves when the doorbell rang. Issei went to open it and was met with Irina and Xenovias at the door.

"Oh wow so this big house really is your house Issei" said Irina really energetically.

"Um yeah why are you here?" Asked Issei.

"Oh we just wanted to ask your help but just you" she said as she looked behind Issei seeing all the devils.

"Wait, why are they all here?" Asked Xenovia.

"Well they all live with me now." Said the brunet boy holding his neck.

"Wait, all those girls are all your girlfriends too." Asked Irina.

"Um, not just the fiver over there." Said Issei pointing to the girls.

"Five last time you said two and now Asia as well." Xenovia showing some semblance of emotion for once.

"Well come in, we'll talk." Said the boy as he walked back Into the living room.

After a short explanation about how Issie needs to help them in finding the stolen Excaliburs, Irina and Xenovia leave. To not spend more time with the devils than necessary and to give them time to think on their request. However Issei suddenly got a summons left to do his contract.