Chapter 25 - A little Dhampire

The sun rose as Issei was training early in the morning letting his guests rest. As he continued his run on a treadmill already at about 20 miles, he stopped and walked out of the gym. He was trying to increase his stamina. He could fight for a long period of time in his base but when it came to his transformation or Sacred gear he was always left drained after a fight. 

Issei was walking to the baths when he was met with Azazel and Sirzechs in the hall. ",Morning Issei, you are heading into the bathing area." Asked Azazel. 

"Yeah actually." He replied. 

"Great mind if we join, I hear from Zechs that your indoor hot spring is nice." Said the Black haired man. 

"Yes it is, I just need to discuss something with my sister and I will join you two." Said the red-haired man. 

Sirzechs approached his sister with a smile. "Rias I need to talk to you." Spoke the man

"Brother, are you sure I'm ready?" Asked Rias.

"Yes quite and I'm sure Issei would be willing to help with training your pawn." Said Sirzechs. 

"Then it's finally time to unsealed him." Said Rias. 

Everyone finished their morning routine, with Azazel and Sirzechs joining Issei in the hot springs. The group now headed to their school like always. When arriving at the short bridge in front of the school grounds stood a beautiful silver haired girl. 

As he approached his hand began to react to her presence

As he approached his hand began to react to her presence. The girl seemed to notice the boy and she stood in front of him. "Well we meet again Red Dragon or is it Issei." She said, 

"So you're the white dragon, Azazel warned me that you would be showing yourself soon.." Replied the dragon boy.

At his mention of the white dragon Xenovia and Kiba quickly drew their swords and held them to the girl's throat. "Hey Miss red control your servants. Spoke the silver girl.

She then noticed a familiar face behind the boy. "Well if it isn't my old friend Raynare, I heard you became a devil but I didn't believe it. Why are you sticking around with them anyway, what is one of these girls your new girlfriend? Asked the Silver haired girl.

"You know her, Ray?." Issei asked his girlfriend. 

"Yeah you could say we had a thing, her name Is Vali." She replied. 

"And for your information, none of these girls is my girlfriend, we are his" she said as she held Issei's hand. 

Vali was left stunned for a moment, Raynare the well known Lesbias of the Gregory had a Boyfriend. Vali began to laugh at the situation and stared at the group after calming down. Well then Red Dragon gets strong so we can have a proper fight, I saw you mastered your juggernaut drive as well."