Chapter 50- Let the Rating game begin

"Alright everyone we will be arriving at the stadium soon, everyone ready?" Spokea determined Rias. 

Everyone nodded as they walked into the halls of the stadium. "Ah Azazel your already here." Spoke Issei as he walked towards the man. 

"Yeah I thought I'd get here earlier and check the place out." Replied the man.

"I get the feeling your here for another reason." Huffed Issei 

"I never can let my guard around you can I." Laughed Azazel. 

"What is it this time, oh let me guess your making me perform before the game." Said Issei with a sigh. 

"Hey you can't disappoint the fans." Replied the chipper man. 

"Issei Hyoudo so we meet at last." Spoke a deep amonous voice. 

Issei turned his head and was met with a large impossible skeleton in a white robe. "Hades I didn't expect you to be attending today." Said a suddenly serious Azazel. 

"Yes well as Zues and Pasidon we're interested in this even and as well as all the noise it's causing even in my domain I deemed it fit I figure out why." Spoke the large skeleton god.

"And you Issei Hyoudo, you are quite a remarkable person, not only have you escaped death multiple times but you also prevented deaths with your actions, don't die out there it would be a shame to meet again soon." Said the god of the underworld as he walked away with his skeleton guards. 

Issei stood there for a second before shaking off the chills he felt. "Man what was up with that it sounded like he was threatening me." Said Issei. 

"It may seem so, from what I've heard through a few connections you have made quite the name for yourself, the boy who gave his humanity to be a dragon, defeated a cadre class fallen angel with ease, tames the infernal boa, brought pease to the three biblical factions, and recently single handedly faced and overpowered a group of powerful Longinus weilders. It seems some people are impressed by your growth while others fear it.

"And you think Hades is one who fears my growth?" Asked the dragon. 

"It seems so" replied Azazel. 

"Welcome everyone to the Gremory vs Bael rating game, today I Azazel will be your anouncer and with me as my co host is the one and only Lady Leviathan." 

"Hey there-" began Serafall before being cut off. 

"And as a special guest with me today I have my Great Nephew Ranya Shin Hyoudo." Said Azazel as he looked over to the pouting Satan. 

"Ahboo" responded the baby to the delight of the audience.

"A-and today as our referee we have the quite popular, 7th place holder of the Rating games Rudiger Rosenkreutz." Said Azazel feeling the glare of the woman beside him.

Rudiger is a handsome slicked back green haired reincarnated devil, though he was only 7th in the rating games he is quite popular with the woman of the underworld. At his announcement the crowd began to cheer, as he appeared on the center of the stage. "Now then everyone, let's introduce our fighters." Spoke Rudiger. 

From both sides walked both peerages as they stepped out cheers rang through the stadium seeing as the young devils walked out on stage. "ITS ISSEI KYA!" rang the yells as the peerages stepped out. 

Everyone had their own individual fans however the overwhelmed fans of the Dragon of songs drowned out the cheers for the other participants. "Now as a special gift for everyone Issei will perform a song before the battle." Spoke Azazel.