Chapter 31 - Loki Attacks

Outside a meeting hall Rias and her peerage stood in front of Azazel. "So basically Loki the Norse God of Tricks plans to unleash Ragnarok and the Satans can't make a move due to their high status. Unless we want another large-scale war, Lucky Ajuka was able to teleport him away and keep him in a barrier,  though it would probably only hold him for a day." Spoke Azazel summing up everything as quickly as possible

"And what of Oden?" Asked Issei.

"Well he's going to go back north after the meeting to get Thor's Hammer Mjölnir." Responded the older man

"And what will happen in the time he gets the hammer?" Asked Rias.

"Well we're not sure but we do need to buy time." Sighed Azazel

"I need to speak with my brother." Said Rias.

"You want to act as a diversion for Loki?" Asked Sirzechs as he looked across the table at his sister.

"I hope you understand I can only teleport ten people at once, that's not much and I'll only be able to send one or two later." Added Ajuka.

"Yes I'm well aware that this will be dangerous but we have Issei who was able to take down Kokabiel." Replied Rias.

"That's really sweet but don't think you're the only volunteer." Said Serafall as a door opened to show Sona, Saji and Stubaki.

"And we already have two choices to go." Said Micheal as he looked over the Irina.

"And I will also be ocompaning." Spoke the silver haired woman standing besides Oden.

"That's correct Rossweisse will be staying behind while I return to Valhalla." Oden spoke up.

"Alright then we have five ready so Rias chose the other three who will join you and Issei." Spoke Sirzechs knowing full well Issei was going with his sister without hesitation.

After a while Kiba, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia and Raynare were allowed to go first, Rossweisse and Irina were to join the fight later. And in an instant Ajuka teleported everyone into the battlefield. "Alright Rias, Sona." Spoke the two pawns in union asking for permission, as both girls knocked.
"Premonition to the Queen." Yelled both boys as they promoted to the most powerful piece.

Issei in an instant sprouted his wings and flew straight towards Loki floating in front of the God who planned to escape the barrier. "Well if it isn't the Red Dragon Emperor." Spoke Loki.

"So the Satans sent you and their siblings along with their little servant to stop me." Laughed Loki as he summoned a magic circle and out popped up three large wolves and a giant snake like dragon.

"He brought the Midgardsormr and Fenrir as well as Sköll and Hati." Spoke Akeno seeing the creatures that appeared.

Everyone was ready to attack when Issei raised his hand and out of the magic circle he slithered out his snake. "Well If you brought out your snake so will I." Spoke Issei as his Familiar began to grow and glow bright red.

In an instant Issei summoned the Infernal Boa as well as himself turning into his Infernal Dragon form. Issei Charged forward as His familiar began to fight with the Midgard snake. The others Faced Ferir and his two sons with Issei and his snake taking on the main force Rias, Sona and Tsubaki Faced Fenrir. Whole the rest fought the two pups.

Even though Issei was powerful he was not able to land a hit on the trickster God. The god's power of Illusions was a great asset in avoiding the dragon boy's attacks. Suddenly Irina and Rossweisse appeared beside the rest. She flew up into the sky to where Issei fought while Irina stayed back with the others.