Chapter 17 - Search for holy swords

Kiba was out late looking for people who stole the church artifacts he didn't understand why he felt this is what he needed to do. Going through an ally, Kiba saw Freed Sellzen killing a priest and taking a sword from his hand. "Hahaha you shitty church lover, you brought me another Excalibur fragment. " Spoke Kiba. Hearing that this priest has an Excalibur fragment,, then he remembered that those girls said they were looking for artifacts stolen from the church, they were looking for the Excaliburs.

Kiba quickly drew his swords, creating a demonic black sword and a red fire sword. Kiba swung his sword and sent a flame attack towards Freed. He however moved quickly and started to class with him. Kiba and Freed fought at supersonic speeds only leaving behind the sparks of clashing steel. But with Kibas clouded mind the psychotic priest was able to push the blond boy back, even putting him into a corner. "Freed, if you have retrieved the sword, return to base quickly. " Spoke a man through a magic circle.

Freed pulled back annoyed, "you got lucky today pretty boy but I will kill you the next time we meet"
Spoke the man as he threw a  flash grenade and escaped. Kiba again summoned a sword and used it as a cane as he limped his way home.

The next day Rias, Raynare, Akeno, Asia, and Sona were skiing in Issei's Living Room. His mom was showing the girls an old picture album of Issei as a kid. The girls were enjoying themselves as Issei was helping his dad move a few things around. "Wow look at this Issei was so small" Spoke Asia.

"Look Rias if you make the hair red and eyes blue you'll have an idea of what your son would look like."  Spoke Akeno.

Ria's face turned as red as her hair as she began to sputter. Raynare smiled and spoke up, "well you'll have to hurry up if you want the first," spoke Raynare with a mischievous look. "I'm already sleeping with him so you might want to hop on that beast, I think even Sona gets a bit more action from Issei than you " Added the girl with a giggle.

They heard a cup break and they looked over at Miki Hyoudou, who had wide eyes. "I'm gonna be a grandmother!" she screamed quickly when Gouru and Issei ran into the room.

"What happened, is everyone ok?" asked the boy.

"Honey, we might be grandparents soon." Said an excited Miki.

Issei fainted from shock thinking he might be a dad. "No no no one is pregnant,  said Raynare"

Miki calmed down and seemed down. "Oh I thought that I would have a grandchild to spoil."

Everyone was chuckling when Rias spoke up. "Um I had a question, could it be possible If I could stay here like Asia."

"Oh me too"

"And me" Raynare and Akeno.

Sona was the last one to say anything mostly out of embarrassment.

"Um i don't see why not but we don't have the room for all of you here." Said Miki.

"Oh that's not a problem, my brother owns a real estate firm as well as a construction company. I'm sure he would be happy to help" said Rias.

"No no we don't want to be a bother and we don't have the money to pay for such a service. "said Gorou.

"It's on us my brother does kind of owe Issei a favor after he saved me" said Rias as she casted a small mind spell for them not to question how he saved her. Said Rias. "And honestly it could be done in a day. His company is fast workers."

"Well if you insist we could use a slight upgrade" said Miki.

"Great, I'll contact my brother right away!" Said Rias with a hop and quickly  walked outside to call her brother.

A Dragons MelodyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara